veintedos

changbin pov

felix has work and so do i so we left dae in the care of seungmin and hyunjin. we thought about letting chan take care of her but he doesn't really have that much experience and seungmin and hyunjin definitely do.

even though i fully trust them with her i'm still stressed about leaving her with someone else. it's just my instinct, i guess.

hehe time skip bitches

*1 year later*

felix, hyuk and i have been doing well in our relationship so far. in the past year we've only gotten in one big fight. and it wasn't that long ago...it was about me and it really is all my fault.

so...felix and i are both carriers, meaning that we can both get pregnant. so we are both on the pill, felix actually takes his every day, but i forget a lot. so you can guess what happened. i got pregnant.

we honestly can't afford another kid. hyuk, felix and i all sleep in the same bed, it is a king sized bed though. and then dae has the room next to ours, she is a little over a year old so she still sleeps in a crib. 

we have this system for when she starts crying. whoever wakes up first has to deal with it. and that is usually either felix or hyuk since i'm a deep sleeper.

back to the point. we don't want another kid, but we really don't want to kill an innocent being when we are capable of keeping them. so we finally decided on keeping he/she after a good 2 weeks of knowing.

felix and i are on our way to my first real ultrasound right now. it's so weird with me being the pregnant one now. i remember going to most of felix's ultrasounds. 

"ok, we're here." felix said and put the car in park.

"you ok?" he asked since i didn't reply.

"y-yeah. i'm fine i just blanked out. i'm a little dizzy." i explained.

"i understand. when you're pregnant everything is always dizzy." he said with a smile.

we walked into the clinic and checked in. i'm only a month pregnant, so i'm not showing at all. i just don't really have much of abs anymore.

"seo changbin." a nurse called out.

we went back with her into the little ultrasound room. i knew her, i think that she was felix's doctor when he was pregnant so that is kinda weird but it was fine.

"aren't you lee felix?" she asked felix.

"yeah...you were my doctor when i was pregnant, right?" he asked.

"yep. so did you decide to top one time and this happened?" she asked with a laugh.

"actually, it's not felix's. we are in a polyamory relationship with another guy...and it's his." i said.

"oh. makes more since." she said. 

5 minutes later we were done with the ultrasound and a little shocked by the news. i wasn't having just one baby, but 2 babies. i was carrying twins.

once we were back in the car i asked felix "how the fuck are we going to afford twins?" 

"i don't know changbin." he said and put his hand through his hair and sighed.

"then what are we going to do?" i asked.

"i don't know. i know that you don't want an abortion...we could put them up for adoption..or we could just find ways to make more money. i mean...hyuk is about to graduate from online college. he could get a better job once he has his degree." felix said.

"we can probably afford one more kid....we just adopt one out." i suggested.

"if that's what you want i'm ok with it. they aren't even my kids. but you're gonna have to talk to hyuk about this when he gets back from work." i said.

we drove back in complete silence. we picked up dae from daycare on the way since we wouldn't be going back to work. she is almost 2 years old now. she can only say really random things like 'daddy happy' or 'i hungry' so she isn't the easiest to understand but it's fine. 

and since we are all her dads, when he first word was 'dada' we didn't have to argue over who her favorite is. although felix and i know that it's hyuk. 

*skip to when hyuk gets home*

hyuk walked into the living where felix and i were talking. he kissed both of us on the forehead and then sat on the couch next to me.

"how was the ultrasound?" he asked.

"good. we have some news that i wouldn't call good or bad, just news." i said.

"oh, what is it?" he asked.

"um...so...well..felix you tell him." i said.

"oh, okay. he's having twins." felix said.

felix knew that hyuk was going to yell at me or at least argue with me so he left and went to dae's room. 

"you should've just taken your fucking pills." he said sternly. "you know that we can barely afford one more kid...but two. there is no way. we won't be able to afford this apartment." 

"i'm sorry, hyuk..." i said quietly.

"you better be. i don't want to yell at you...but could like get an abortion or put them up for adoption?" he asked.

"i will agree to put one of them up for adoption but not both of them..." i said.

hyuk looked really mad. for a second i thought he was going to hit me. but instead he picked up a vase and smashed it on the ground.

"ok. do that then." he said and left.

felix helped me clean up the glass and water that was all of the floor and carpet. at least hyuk agreed with me just putting one of them up for adoption.

-

that was an interesting chapter.

also, i'm so fucking sorry for not updating in 15 million years. i have been busy. not really i just didn't feel like writing honestly😅

and also i can imagine pregnant changbin and it's hilarious to me.

not proofreading so it's really unfortunate for you if i messed up and you're confused.

word count is 1035 words though, i'm skilled.