quince

felix pov

dae is 2 months old today. she is the cutest, and i love her so much, but i haven't slept one night in those 2 months. she isn't the hardest to take care of during the day, but she cries all night. every night.

but...good thing (that made me think of good thing by nct 127 lol) is that changbin and i are moving in together today. we got a small 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment down the street from this one.

there was a knock at the door, i expected it to be changbin but it wasn't. when i opened it it was my mom standing there with a gift bag in her hand.

"mom! i was not expecting you." i said happily and hugged her.

"i just missed you too much. and i have never met my granddaughter." she said with a smile.

"oh. she is sleeping. we are moving into an apartment with changbin today." i said happily.

"are you two dating?" she asked and i nearly choked.

"n-no. we're just friends. it's a mutual agreement that we just want dae to have both her parents." i said.

"that doesn't mean you don't like him. now, where is dae?" she asked.

i blushed at her comment before saying "in my room." 

"i've never been here, felix. i don't know where your room is." she said.

"oh, right. i'll take you to it." i said.

i walked down the small hallway to my room. i opened the door quietly and walked over to dae's crib. i picked her up, trying my best not to wake her.

"you want to hold her?" i asked and my mom nodded.

"i'm glad that you decided to keep the baby." she said.

"i am too. plus...if changbin will ever accept my love then i think i found a boyfriend out of keeping her." i said.

"i'm sure that he loves you too, felix." she said.

"i hope so." i said and then we heard a knock at the door. "that's him." i said.

"should i bring dae?" my mom asked.

"uh, sure." i said.

we walked to the door and i opened the door. it was changbin this time. 

"hey changbin." i said and gestured for him to come inside. 

"hey felix." he said and came inside.

"you want to hold your daughter?" my mom asked him and he nodded.

she carefully handed dae to him. he works so much that he hasn't got to see her much, so when he got to hold her it made him so happy.

"we better get going though. i just have to pack dae's stuff now." i said.

"have you fed her yet?" changbin asked.

"no. thanks for reminding me that i need to get her bottles from the fridge though." i said.

"no problem." he said.

and then dae started crying.

"ok, i'll pack dae's stuff and you feed her." changbin said and i nodded. he handed me dae and then went to my room to pack her stuff.

i went into the kitchen, trying to calm down dae. i got out her bottles of milk, and i don't give her formula, i just don't like actually breastfeeding her.

she gladly drank her milk and after like 10 minutes i was done feeding her. i walked into my room and changbin was trying to figure out how to break down the crib.

"any idea how to do this?" he asked.

"nope." i said.

"can i get some help then?" he asked.

"nope. i'm busy caring for our baby." i said.

"you're so difficult, felix." he said.

~20 minutes later~

finally, after 20 minutes of trying to pack that damn crib, we are in the car ready to go.

"hey felix...i have a question..." changbin said nervously.

"what is it?" i asked.

"would you mind if i had a boyfriend?" he asked. it hurt my heart. i thought 'not unless it's me'.

"why would i care?" i asked.

"i don't know. i just would like bring him home and i thought you might not want me to do that..." he said.

"are you implying that you have a boyfriend?" i asked.

"maybe.." he said.

"spill the tea then. who is he? do i know him?" i asked.

"ok, ok. his name is hyuk. i'm guessing you don't know him, i met him through work like 6 months ago. we have been dating for like 3 months..." he explained.

"3 months?! and you didn't bother to tell your best friend and person who had your baby?" i asked loudly.

"you woke up dae." he said as we heard her cries.

"ugh." i said. i turned back in my seat and tried to calm her down. eventually i got her to fall back asleep. i swear all babies do is eat, sleep, cry and shit.

"okay well...is he cute?" i asked.

"who?" he asked.

"you're such an idiot." i whispered under my breath. "your boyfriend. is he cute?" i asked.

"yes. he's very cute. sometimes he's just really hot and all cuteness is gone though." he said.

"who tops?" i asked.

"did you really just ask that question?" he asked.

"yes. now answer my question." i said.

"fine. he tops." he said, blushing.

"i can see that." i said.

"see what?" he asked.

"you as a bottom. i can see it. you aren't as aggressive as you seem. you have soft spots, you have one for hyuk obviously." i said.

"and i don't think i could top a guy that's like 5 or 6 inches taller than me." he said.

"i'm 3 inches taller than you and you didn't have any problem topping me." i said.

"6 inches is double of 3 inches." he said.

"wow. you can multiply 2x3." i said.

"just shut up. we're here." he said.

-

most of this was boring but the part when they were in the car i think was ok. 

also i'm so sorry for disappearing from this book for like 10,000 years. i just had some major writer's block. :(

this has over a thousand words tho bitches. 

don't be offended.