dieciseis

felix pov

we are finally done unpacking. it took us like 2 weeks because we have so much shit. changbin said that hyuk wanted to meet me and dae, so he is bringing him here after work. 

right now i'm just really bored and waiting on him to come home. dae is sleeping, like usual. and since she is so young she doesn't really play much. she doesn't even crawl.

then my phone started ringing. i looked at the contact and it was seungmin.

"hello?" i asked.

"hey, felix. i'm bored so...how's living with changbin going?" he asked.

"good. we are finally done unpacking. and tonight he's bringing his boyfriend because he wants to meet dae and i." i said.

"wow. are you sure he doesn't secretly like you?" he asked. i laughed a little.

"i'm pretty sure he doesn't. i mean..he has a boyfriend, and they have been dating for over 3 months." i said.

"maybe it's a cover." he said.

"i doubt it. he'll be here any minute and i look terrible. so i'll talk to you later. byeee." i said.

"bye, felix." he said and i hung up.

i went into the bathroom to fix my hair. i thought about putting on contacts but decided that i looked better in glasses. i put on a little concealer to cover the like 3 pimples i had. why was i trying to impress changbin's boyfriend? or maybe it was for changbin.

i heard dae start to cry. dammit. she was probably hungry and that meant i needed to feed her. at least she still only eats milk.

in the new place changbin has his own room, and i have my own room which dae also sleeps in. so i went into my room and turned on the light, dae was just crying, loudly. i picked her up and tried to calm her down.

i took her to the kitchen with me and got out a bottle from the fridge. it was the last one. if she was really hungry she would have to wait until i was alone and could fill up some more bottles.

she drank it very slowly. i heard someone open the door, i was still feeding dae. i walked out of the kitchen to the small living room and saw changbin with hyuk. hyuk was really tall, and really cute. 

"hey felix." changbin said.

"hey changbin...you must be hyuk." i said.

"do you want me to finish feeding dae?" changbin asked and i nodded before carefully handing her to him.

"dae is absolutely adorable." hyuk said.

"thanks. does it really not bother you that your boyfriend has a kid with another guy? i feel like it would bother me." i asked.

"not really. especially because you two never dated and you just hooked up one night." he said.

"i get you. changbin has actually been a lot happier ever since he started dating you. he really loves you, you know." i said.

"good. because i definitely love him." he said. it kind of made my heart. i saw the way that they looked into each others eyes. they really did love each other. i had no chance of getting changbin.

changbin finally finished feeding dae. after awhile she just wanted to sleep again so we put her back in her crib. after like 15 minutes i got her to fall asleep. 

"anyone want dinner?" i asked when i walked back out.

"sure. what do we have?" changbin asked.

"i don't know. i haven't gone to the store in 2 weeks. how about we order a pizza?" i asked.

"pizza is fine with me. what about you, hyuk?" changbin said.

"that's fine." hyuk said.

we ordered a cheese pizza and all had a good time. we drank a few beers, had some good laughs and enjoyed each others company.

-

i just updated 2 days in a row, wow.

also. i feel really smart right now. if male pregnancy was possible then they would only be able to have boys. because they both have an x and y chromosome. so there wouldn't be enough x chromosomes to have girls. well, that's what my friend said. i think that 25% would be girls and 75% would be boys because the y is dominate over the x, but they could still have girls, right?

who do you think is right? me or my friend? i think i'm right but i don't know how to prove her wrong.

btw in real life this is how it works if you don't know/remember. girls have two x chromosomes and guys have an x and a y. the girl always gives off an x and the guy either gives off an x or a y. if he gives off an x it will be a girl and if he gives off a y it will be a boy.

knowing that might help you decide who is right. me or The_Seventh_Sense

i'm not proofreading this so sorry for mistakes  :(