doce

changbin pov

i walked into the hallway because i was wondering where felix went. when i turned the corner i saw none other than min yoongi beating him up.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" i yelled and ran over to him.

"giving him what he deserves." yoongi said and dropped felix, i tried to run and catch him but i wasn't fast enough.

"felix! felix wake up!" i yelled at the boy in my lap.

when he wouldn't wake up i just picked him up bridal style and carried him to the nurse.

"call 911!" i yelled at the nurse who was just minding her own business reading a book.

"oh my god, what happened?" she asked as she picked up the phone.

"yoongi beat him up in the hallway. and just something i should mention...he's pregnant too." i said.

once she was done talking to the 911 operator and getting an ambulance she looked at felix.

"how long has he been out?" she asked.

"like 5 minutes probably." i replied quickly.

"i think his wrist is broken...and there are already bruises forming on his legs, arms, and a few on his stomach.." she said.

"is the baby alright?" i asked.

"i don't know...there isn't any blood so...he/she is probably fine." she said.

"ok...how did i let this happen to him?" i asked myself but she overheard me.

"this isn't your fault...you couldn't have done anything to stop it from happening." she said and put one hand on my back rubbing it slightly.

"i couldn't left the cafeteria with him and yoongi." i said.

"i hear the sirens, help me carry him out front." she said and i helped her with carrying felix to the front of the school.

they took him to the hospital. they wouldn't let me ride in the ambulance with him since we weren't related. which i thought was really stupid.

i ran to my car, i sat down and then called hyunjin. he was the only one of felix's friends whose number i had.

"hello? what do you want changbin?" hyunjin asked.

"felix. he just got beat up by yoongi and is in an ambulance on the way to the seoul central hospital." i said.

"ok. we are on our way then." hyunjin quickly said before hanging up on me.

i drove fast, but not too fast since i didn't want to die. i got to the hospital after like 15 minutes. it had been like 7 minutes since felix got there.

"hello. how may i help you?" the receptionist.

"i'm here to see lee felix. he came in a little while ago." i said, tapping my foot nervously.

"um...you can go back soon. for now wait in the waiting room." she said.

i sat down and very impatiently waited. seungmin, hyunjin, jisung, and jeongin walked in and sat next to me after about 10 minutes of waiting.

"family and friends of lee felix follow me." a nurse said finally.

we got up and followed her back to a small hospital room. we saw felix laying there, he was bruised and had a cast on his left arm. he was awake but he looked really tired. 

"hey felix." i said.

"what happened?" he asked holding his head like it hurt.

"yoongi beat you up in the hallway..." i said slowly.

"is the baby okay?" he asked immediately.

"i don't know...the doctor didn't say anything." i said.

"i can go ask if you want." seungmin spoke up, i almost forgot it wasn't just me and felix in the room.

felix nodded and seungmin quickly left the room, hyunjin following him out. 

"what did he do to me?" felix asked.

"well...he punched and kicked you a lot...but i only got there when he was almost done. so...i didn't see much." i said.

"i'm so sorry that we didn't follow you out of the cafeteria, felix." jisung said.

"don't blame yourself jisung." felix said.

"what did he even want with you?" jeongin asked. but before felix could answer seungmin and hyunjin came back into the room.

"he said that the baby is fine." seungmin said.

"thank the lord. and to answer your question, jeongin, he said that...he said that i took changbin away from momo..." felix said.

"let's just focus on the happy things. like the fact that our baby is okay, and that you're okay." i said.

this has been a really bad day.

and an expensive day for yoongi...we're pressing charges on him.

-

i'm so sorry for how late this update is! i have had really bad writer's block and i just couldn't come up with something to happen in this chapter.