tres

felix pov

my mom heard me throw up this morning too and made me stay home again. she thinks that i have the flu. she said that she was making me go to the doctor tomorrow if it hadn't cleared up. and since i knew that it wouldn't, i was worried.

if she saw me throw up tomorrow she would take me to the doctor and they would bust me. my mom would kick me out of the house and i would have no one to go to.

but what she didn't know was that after she left for work i just took my car to school. i know that most people would take the opportunity to skip, but i am a nerd. i like to go to school and i like to keep my grades up.

As i drove i got a text from hyunjin, but i ignored it because i didn't want to crash and die. i parked at school and looked at the text.

-

jinnie💕: i got you an appointment at 11am today. is that good?

me: i guess that is fine. thank you again.

jinnie💕: np

me: i'm almost at school btw

jinnie💕: why would you come? you have an appointment in three hours and probably have to leave in 2 and a half.

me: i take ap chemistry, if i miss today i will fail the class.

jinnie💕: ok then.

me: bye

jinnie💕: bai

-

i got out of my car and walked into school. i was like 10 minutes late but i didn't give a fuck, i only missed a little bit of english. which i already speak fluently since i'm australian. i moved here 4 years ago and don't even speak korean that perfectly.

"felix. why are you late?" the teacher asked in english knowing i understood her.

i replied in english in my heavy aussie accent with "i had to convince my mom to let me come to school because i threw up." 

"i'll let you off today. normally i would say 'that's no excuse' but it really is." she said in english. she was also an aussie and had an accent.

after the excruciatingly boring 50 minutes learning simple words and the basics of a language i already speak it was time for ap chemistry. which was fucking hard.

i looked at my phone and it was almost 10:50am. i needed to leave, now. but the only problem is that my mom doesn't know about this and can't call to let the school let me leave.

i convinced jisung to skip with me and we snuck out during lunch. i drove us to the doctor's as we blasted day6 to make me less stressed. i knew every word but i didn't say them because i was just too stressed about the appointment. 

"we're here, jisung." i said and we got out of the car, then walked inside towards the reception desk.

"hello! what can i do for you?" the receptionist at the desk asked nicely.

"i have an appointment for me. lee felix." i said slowly.

"ok. you can go sit in the waiting room, a nurse will come and get you in a minute." she said and i nodded.

"don't be scared, felix. it will be alright..." jisung said trying to comfort me.

"i'm not scared. it's just that when i see the baby on the screen i know that it will make everything seem more real and it will all come crashing down on me." i said.

"lee felix." a nurse said calmly with a cute smile.

we got up and went back with her. we went into a small room with a large computer in it.

"so...you are here for an ultrasound, right?" she asked.

"yeah." i said.

"good. well, lay down on the table and lift your shirt up a little." she said nicely.

i did as told and i hadn't really noticed but i used to have abs and now my stomach was flat. it's not like i really care now but i did work hard for those abs.

"this will be kind of cold." she said before putting the stick on my stomach. it was definitely cold and it felt weird rubbing against my skin.

"there is your baby. you look about 1 month, am i right?" she asked.

"yeah, i'm about a month and a week." i said.

"everything seems alright. he/she is the right size, maybe even a little bigger than usual." she said with a cute little smile. she looked young but i was sure she was over 30, i don't know why, i just felt like she was.

"is this the father?" she suddenly asked when jisung and i were looking at the screen. jisung started coughing as if he was choking.

"no, no he is just a friend. the father doesn't even know about this yet." i said. i hoped that she didn't look at my age on the paper.

-

this was also boring...

drama next chapter.