nueve

felix pov

it has been 2 months since the incident. changbin got out of the hospital today. everyday after school i would go to the hospital to visit him and we have gotten a lot closer. we aren't like in love i just mean we are good friends now.

although the things that made us meet each other were kinda fucked up.

"felix! your dad and i want to talk to you!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

i thought 'my dad? why is he home?' but just brushed it off thinking he got a day off. i walked downstairs and they were sitting on the couch next to each other. i knew what that meant.

i was in deep shit.

"what is it?" i asked as i sat in the chair across from the couch.

"i told your dad...about the baby..." my mom said to me. that is when i knew that it was going to go really bad.

"felix! how the fuck did you manage to get pregnant at 16?! i thought that i raised you not to be a hoe! not to mention that you're gay...where did i go wrong?" he said which just immediately made me cry.

"what do you want me to do about it now?! and being gay isn't because of you! i was born like this, it is who i am you dumb bitch!" i yelled back, i shouldn't have put that last part he just made me so mad.

"don't talk to me like that felix!" my dad said and got up from the couch starting to come towards me.

"don't hurt hi-" my mom couldn't finish her sentence because my dad pushed her down. 

"don't you fucking touch mom! she didn't do anything to you!" i yelled at him tears running down my face.

"you don't tell me what i can and can't do!" my dad yelled.

he walked over to me and pushed me back down into the chair. then he punched me right in the nose. i screamed from the intense pain and tried to get away but he just held me down.

my mom yelled at him and was starting to cry. 

"mom! call the police! get out of here, i don't want him to hurt you anymore!" i yelled at her quickly before getting punched in the eye.

i saw her grab her phone and run outside. my dad tried to follow her but i grabbed his arm and tried my best to hold him back.

"let go of me you brat!" he yelled but i kept holding on.

he picked up a glass vase of flowers from the table and smashed it on my head. then everything went black.

-

i'm sorry this was crap