trece

felix pov

a/n: people gon' hate me for this but...

~6 months later~

at this point it is mid july. i have been living in seungmin and hyunjin's apartment for the last 6 months. 

i get to hear them fuck all the damn time. i also can't drink since i'm pregnant and when they annoy the hell outta me i can't just get drunk to make them stop. every time when i used to get drunk seungmin would make me go home and sleep. but he doesn't have that problem now.

my mom didn't kick me out but i mean...dad is in prison and she has been going a little mental since...so i decided that i would move out. i know that is kinda mean but she has her friends.

i walked into our small kitchen and got a glass of water. but then i felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. i dropped the glass and it shattered everywhere. the pain went away after about 30 seconds.

"what happened, felix?" seungmin asked, a concerned expression on his face.

"nothing. i-it just slipped out of my hand." i said.

"you know damn well that you're a terrible liar, felix." hyunjin said.

"ok fine..." i said. "i had a contraction and so i dropped the glass..." i said very quietly.

"you're having contractions?! for how long? how far apart are they? how long do they last?" seungmin started bombarding me with questions.

"seungmin! calm down. it's probably false labor. that was the first one i've had. and it only lasted for like 30-45 seconds." i said.

"what are you going to name her?" hyunjin randomly asked.

"oh...changbin and i haven't really talked about that. but i want to name her daehyun. dae for short..." i said.

"speaking of changbin...we should tell him that you're having contractions." seungmin said.

"seungmin. i have literal-" i stopped mid sentence from another contraction. this one was worse. and it lasted for about a minute and a half. 

"see. you're in labor." hyunjin said.

"no i'm not." i said.

"yes you are. you are 40 weeks, felix. you are definitely in labor." seungmin said.

"okay fine. i guess we should get to the hospital. i'm getting a c section. i'm not like those few crazy guys that decide to do it naturally. that's insane." i said.

"okay. hyunjin, call changbin. felix, let's go get your stuff and get to the car." seungmin said.

i started on my way to the car. luckily we already packed most of the stuff since we knew it would be soon. hyunjin followed while he explained everything to changbin.

i sat in the front seat and hyunjin drove, leaving seungmin alone in the backseat like usual. 

"okay. changbin said that his boss won't let him leave until his shift is over. even though this is important he said that he will get fired if he leaves and his shift ends in 30 minutes." hyunjin said.

"it's not like we're even actually dating." i said and sighed.

"what was that sigh? do you like changbin?" seungmin asked.

before i could answer i got another contraction.

"fuck- it hurts." i said as i gripped onto the seat. after another minute it ended.

"okay. maybe i'm really in love with him." i said. i didn't need to hide how much i love changbin in front of them. i knew that they would keep it a secret.

"well...i mean you are having his kid." seungmin said.

"okay. we're here." hyunjin said and parked.

"wait-" i said, getting another contraction. this was the worst one yet.

"fuck- shi-" i cursed.

"it's okay, felix." seungmin said and rubbed my back.

"how would you know what this feels like?" i asked but then remembered.

"i have a one year old, felix." he said with a laugh. then it was over.

"okay, let's go." hyunjin said.

we hurried inside and i got a wheelchair since i could barely walk anyway and now i'm in more intense pain.

i was barely dilated, which is a good thing since i'm getting a c section. i'm glad that seungmin and hyunjin forced me to come now.

almost immediately i was in surgery. they only use an epidural so i was awake. they put a curtain in front of my face so that i couldn't see though. i made seungmin and hyunjin stay next to me during it. since i couldn't have changbin, i wanted to at least have them.

"i remember doing this when seungmin was getting a c section." hyunjin said.

"i've been living with you guys for like 6 months but i always forget about your daughter. she is just so quiet." i said.

"did we never mention that mina has never spoken before...we've only ever heard her cry. the doctors say that she will soon." hyunjin said quietly.

"no. you've never mentioned that. i'm sorry." i said.

"well...you're being cut open so let's not think about this right now." seungmin said wiping a single tear off his face.

~10 minutes later~

(ignore the watermark lol)

seo-lee daehyun- 22 inches, 7 pounds and 8 ounces

changbin got to the hospital right after the surgery. he felt so fucking bad about missing it but i assured him it was fine.

"she's so beautiful...and i love the name. you didn't have to give her my surname too..." changbin said.

"no. i want her to always know your name...you know, since we probably won't get together." i said.

"yeah...you're right." he said.

"changbin?" i said.

"yes?" he asked.

"we should buy an apartment together. i want dae to grow up with both of her parents. for at least 5 years we should raise her together." i said.

"yeah. i was planning on it. i want us to raise her together." changbin said.

"do you want to hold her? my stomach hurts from being cut open." i asked.

"oh, sure." he said.

i slowly and carefully handed her to him.

"be careful with her neck and head." i said.

"okay, okay. i know how to hold a baby." he said.

watching him hold our child just made me fall for him even more. you know what i mean? when people are good at taking care of children your instincts kick in.

"i'm taking a nap." i said.

"ok. sleep well." he said and i quickly drifted off to sleep.

-

hehe........A TIME SKIP BITCHES. (don't take that seriously lol)