veintiuno

felix pov

*2 weeks later*

i pulled up in front of kim corp. today is my first day as a secretary. i walked in and they told me to go to the ceo's office. i took the elevator to the 34th floor, which is the top floor and where the ceo's office was.

i knocked on the door softly and heard a faint 'come in.' so i walked in. there he was, kim namjoon, the richest business man in all of south korea. 

"who are you?" he asked without looking up from his pile of papers.

"i'm lee felix. i'm the new secretary..." i said shyly.

"oh. i'll call my assistant to get you all set up." he said and looked at me with a smile.

"thank you." i said still standing there awkwardly.

"i'm sorry for being rude." he said and got up from his desk walking over to me. "it's nice to meet you felix, as you know i'm kim namjoon." he said with a smile and held out his hand for me to shake it, i shook his hand and it made him look even happier.

"it's nice to meet you too." i said.

he picked up his phone on his desk and said something like 'send me my assistant.' and then hung up. 

"if i'm correct you have a daughter. how old is she?" he asked.

"yeah, i do. her name is daehyun, but we call her dae. she's about 3 months." i explained.

"aw. i bet she is adorable."  he said.

"she really is. i left her in the care of my boyfriend that has no knowledge of babies, but hopefully she will be fine when i get home." i said.

"oh, so you've got a boyfriend?" he asked.

"yeah. actually, i'm in a polyamory relationship, so i have 2 boyfriends..." i said.

"how did you all meet?" he asked. i still couldn't believe i was talking to the richest man in south korea.

"oh, well i met changbin because when we were at a party we got drunk and had sex and now we have dae. i met hyuk because changbin was dating him before we all started dating. it's kind of complicated." i said.

"i met seokjin, my husband, the same way. we got drunk, had sex, and now we have a 4 year-old daughter name heejin." he said. then there was a knock and a short male walked into the room.

"what did you need, sir? i'm sorry i was late." the guy said.

"oh, can you take felix, my new secretary, to his office, which is office 106. and then show him around." namjoon said.

"of course, sir." he said.

"i've told you a million times, baekhyun. don't call me sir just because we are at work, it's weird. you have been my best friend for like 10 years." namjoon said.

"sorry, joon. it's a habit. i sometimes accidentally call chanyeol sir since i used to work for him, but now he's my husband. it's just a weird habit of mine." baekhyun said.

"maybe you should think about calling chanyeol daddy instead." namjoon said with a laugh.

baekhyun blushed and then slapped him on the arm. "shut up." he said.

"just take felix to his office and give him a tour." namjoon said and baekhyun and i walked out after saying goodbye.

-

hey. i updated.

also, go read the first book in my stray kids series 'by chance'.