diez

felix pov

when i woke up i was in an ambulance with my mom sitting next to me. my head was throbbing and my nose felt like it was being burned and hit with a stick at the same time.

"w-what did they do to dad?" i asked faintly.

"they arrested him for child abuse and assault." my mom said moving my hair off my eyes and forehead.

"good. that bitch deserves it. what are you going to do?" i asked.

"don't worry about it, felix. just rest, we are almost to the hospital." she said. i closed my eyes trying not to focus on the pain.

-

we got to the hospital like 5 minutes later and i was quickly taken to get x-rays of my brain and i guess my nose. since you can't really break your nose unless it was the bone all the way at the back i didn't know if it was broken or the cartilage was just messed up.

they were worried about my brain from my head being hit really hard with the vase and i was punched really hard in the eye. it was now starting to swell like crazy and i couldn't see out of it.

after the x-rays i was taken to a room. it was pretty late so i just slept for the rest of the night.

~in the morning~

i woke up at like 7am since i was used to it. i looked around and also noticed that my left eye wouldn't open from the swelling. 

but when i looked at the couch i saw changbin sitting there looking at his phone. he was at the hospital for me, like i was here for him for that 2 months. 

he just left this place but now i'm here, so he's here. at this point i would definitely consider changbin to be one of my best friends.

i sat up in my bed a little to get his attention. which it did.

"you're awake!" he said happily and walked over to me.

"yeah. my eye and nose hurts." i said.

"do you want me to tell you what happened to them then?" he asked and i nodded.

"well your nose it broken, as in the actual bone of your nose is broken. you have a concussion so you might not remember everything, and you just have a really really bad black eye." he explained.

"god my dad really did some damage." i said.

"yeah...he did. at least he didn't hurt the baby though." he said.

"yeah. that is what i was most worried about. and even though according to you i have a concussion i remember everything." i said.

"the nurse told me to call her when you woke up so she could explain what you can and can't do while the concussion goes away." he said and pressed the button next to my bed.

a few minutes later there was a knock on the door before the nurse walked in.

"i hope i'm not interrupting anything." she said with a smile.

"so...what do you need to tell me?" i asked.

"ok. for the next week you cannot look at any electronic items. or really do anything. about all you can do is talk, eat and sleep. you can't really read for more than 15 minutes...so for the next week your life is going to be pretty boring. but you get to go home tomorrow." she said and then smiled.

"can i look at my phone for like just 20 minutes a day?" i asked.

"if you bring that down to 10 minutes it will probably be fine." she said.

"ok. well thank you." i said.

"ok, call me if you need me." she said and left the room again.

"do you know what that means changbin?" i asked him.

"no. what do you mean?" he asked.

"i mean that since i can't use electronics you get to text my friends back and just text them in general for me." i said.

"seriously felix?" he asked.

"yup. do they all know about this yet?" i asked.

"no. your mom only called me i think." he said.

"well then you gotta text them." i said.

-

this was really boring. but plot moving.