Chapter twenty five

Anna's POV

We listen attentively as to what Shayne is saying. According to her Albert and Casey is the reincarnations of my guardians as Anastasia. This particular information seems to shock my friends to silence.

"Okay...so Casey and I are her guardians?" Albert asked as he recover from the shock.

"Yes. You have a connection with Anna but not like the one she have with Katherine." She said as she gesture at us.

"And what was the one she have with Katherine?" Casey asked also recovering from shock. Shayne look at them and tilted her head to the side slightly.

"The two of you are taking this pretty well. No screaming or running like crazy." She said and they laugh.

"Well,what can we say? We got attack by five soul-sucking-demon-shadowy thing and by a three headed dog that only existed in underworld and not to say her," Albert pointed at Katherine. "High speed regenerating ability." He finished with a nod.

"Yeah,we practically saw the claws pierced through her." Case said with also a nod. Shayne burst out laughing.

"So about the connection they have..." Casey said to Shayne.

"They're soulmates." Shayne said with a smirk. I close my eyes and counted while I buried my face in my hands.

1...2...3...

They jumped up and started squealing like a bunch of school girls when they see their crushes. Katherine buried her face in my hair and I can feel her bodies vibrations from silent laughing. Oh god,why am I the only one whose blushing?

"You're soulmates!! SOULMATES!! O.M.G. CASEY OUR ANNA ALREADY HAVE A SOULMATE!!" Albert squealed and pull Shayne to their jumping/squealing competition. I can't help but blush harder and Katherine's body shook with the effort of not laughing.

"God,can't he be any louder." I groaned and that's the last straw for Katherine,she burst out laughing. God,what a beautiful sound. It puts the most beautiful music to run for their money. I close my eyes and listen to the sound of her laugh. I can listen to it all day and not get tired of it.

I love your laugh. You should laugh more often Katherine. I said mentally at her.

She fell silent then I feel her kiss my head.

I think this is the first time since then that I have fun with another people besides Shayne. She said and kiss my head again.

I fell silent and lean back further to her. Then finishing their scene Shayne become serious again and the other two sit down still grinning from ear to ear. Shayne started to tell us the story of our history when I feel my eyes getting heavy and soon I fell asleep in Katherine's arm. I wish its always like this but I think I'm not getting my wish because as soon as I dream it turned into a nightmare.

Thanks for reading...please comment...

Casanova...