Chapter twenty one

Katherine's POV

After I killed the Cerberus I willed my sword to vanish and got out of the room to look for them. Lucky for us because the music room is not part of the main building so its not hard to make an excuse about the wall. Also there is no evidence that there's a Cerberus there cause I burned it with my flame.

Where are you? I asked Anna telepathically.

Are you okay?!

Yeah. Where are you? I asked again but smile. She's such a woorywart and I think falling for her. Yeah,you heard me right I'm falling in love with the annoying blonde.

Thank god. She sounded relieved.

I don't break promises Anna. Where are you?

Oh,right. Were in the roof top. Hey! I think I can see you up here.

I look at the direction of the rooftop and saw them but Anna is leaning on the edge and waving like a mad woman. I waved back.

Don't lean further or you'll fall. I don't want to see you in a hospital gown,besides we still have a date.

I reach the stairs to the rooftop when she still didn't answer. I emerge in the rooftop only to be knocked flat on my butt with Anna hugging me and straddling me. I patted her back and look over Shayne,Albert and Casey. They're looking at us with an amused and relieve expressions. I raised an eyebrow.

"What? You don't think I'm gonna get killed by that dog didn't you?" I asked in amusement.

"Well...its pretty big and not to say nasty." Albert said with a small smile.

"Yeah..." Casey agreed while Shayne laughed.

"Ouch. You hurt my pride." I said in mock hurt as I glare playfully at them and we laughed.

"Thank you for saving us again,pres." Casey said.

"No problem,its my job." I grinned at them. Anna is still hugging me all throughout the conversation. I don't mind. Wait,let me correct that. I don't care as long as she's in my arms its okay. Sounded cheesy right.

We decided to go to our house to continue the conversation,because Shayne said there's a possibility that the one who send the Cerberus is listening to us. We got in my car with Shayne in the driver's seat while Anna reluctantly let go of my hand and go in the back.

The drive home is short and after 15 minutes we were driving in the circular driveway. We stop at the front door and got out.

"Holy freaking goddess of gays...this is your house?" Albert breathed in awe. Casey elbowed Albert.

"Close your mouth Ali,you're going to catch flies if you don't and its not a house. Its a freaking mansion." Casey said looking around.

Anna walked up to me and slide her hand in mine. She's doing it a lot since this morning.

"How did you get this mansion all by your own?" She asked.

"Can't hold back your curiosity either huh." I said while I twined my fingers in hers. I feel contentment and happiness surge up to me. I don't know if its hers or mine but really,I don't care either way.

"I bought it when we came here." I said while we walked inside the house. I lead her in the living room while the others go to the kitchen. I sit on the couch with Anna beside me.

I really like the feel of her beside me.

Thanks for reading...please comment...

Casanova...