Chapter eleven

Anna's POV

We stood there looking at each other. Were really shaken after what happened and I'm worried about Katherine.

"Want to sleep over?" I asked them and they look at me like I've grown another head. I giggled.

"Really? Sleepover? After all of that?" Casey asked incredulously. Albert and I giggled. "Oh dear god." She said and we laughed. Guess the shock is finally taking its toll on our brains,I mean who would laugh after all that happens.

"Come on let's have a sleepover!" Albert said while giggling.

*****

Snoring woke me up. I open my eyes and look at Casey then look behind me at Albert then my alarm go off. Casey groan and mumbled something about alarm clock being the stupidest invention the scientists ever created while Albert buried his head deeper in the pillows.

"Ugh,five more minutes." He said his voice muffled by the pillows.

"Come on wake up,before Katie come up here and wake us up." I shuddered and they instantly bolted from the bed.

"Were awake!" They said in unison. Let me explain to you about their reactions. You see when we were younger,we were childhood friends by the way,we had a sleepover here and Katie is the one that always woke me up if my alarm clock don't do its work,so in the morning she woke us up but we don't want to get up so after five minutes she stop and when we woke up there is something crawling over us and its spiders and after that we always have the aversions towards spiders. They shudder,apparently were thinking the same thing.

"Anna come on down! Breakfast is ready!" Katie shouted in the kitchen. For a lady she has a loud voice.

"Come on guys,we all know that she don't like to wait." We change to our uniforms and go to the kitchen. They have a set of uniforms here,so that if we have a sleepover we can overslept if we want. The smell of bacon and eggs wafted through the kitchen.

"Morning." I said and take a sit. Albert and Casey did the same. We were halfway eating when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it you guys just eat." Katie said and walk to the door.

"Isn't it a little bit early for a visitor?" Casey asked.

"Yeah bu--" Albert stopped abruptly and look behind Casey and I. Then I felt the tingling sensation. I look at Albert and ask the silent question. He nodded. Damn. I gulped and look behind me. She still looked beautiful and healthy. She raise an eyebrow and smirked at me.

Are you done checking me out? She said in my mind. I feel my face burn and look anywhere but her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Are you done?"

"Huh?" I asked dumbly.

"Breakfast."

"Uh. Yeah." I answered feeling flustered.

"Good. Come on Shayne don't like to wait." She said and walk out in the kitchen.

"So its not a dream huh?" Casey said.

We shrugged and follow Katherine. We found Katie talking to Shayne animatedly. Katie have a long time crush on the school's queen bee. She look at us when we walked out and smiled.

"Come on,you three are going to ride with us." She said and said bye to Katie. I look at Katherine and she just shrugged and go to the passengers seat. We follow them inside me in between Albert and Casey. I feel like I'm being a prisoner with the cops on the front. You know,when they're arresting suspects and....never mind. I'm babbling when I'm nervous.

"Relax were not going to kill you then throw you at the garbage. Were not a sadistic killer that you watch in horror movies." The image of Katherine with her sword cutting us to pieces doesn't help to calm me. She chuckled. Shayne reach to pinch her on the side. She jumped and rub the spot.

"What was that for?" She said still rubbing her side.

"Stop teasing them."

"Its not my fault they're scared cats." She muttered and Shayne give her a look and she hold up her hands.

"Fine."

Were driving the long way to school so we have a view at the sea. Albert and Casey are silent beside me. There was an awkward silence and Albert cleared her throat.

"So can you tell us what happened yesterday night?"

"You have to wait." Shayne answered.

Thanks for reading....please comment...

Casanova...