Chapter five

Anna's POV

I stood there staring at space. What the hell was that? One minute I'm angry at Katherine then being turned on by her. I don't even like her! Damn her pretty face! Damn her kissable lips! Damn her beautiful eyes! Damn all of her! Yeah I know,I don't even know if I'm insulting her or admiring her. Maybe because you secretly like her a voice in my head said. What are you talking about? I don't like her,its just...just... Aagh! Now I'm talking to myself. Maybe I'm losing my mind,and its all her fault.

You have a call!!

"Holy Jesus in the freaking cross!!" I blurted when my phone started ringing its annoying ringtone. I will kill that Albert for changing my ringtone. I dug my phone in my bag,yes I dig it because for some reason its always in the bottom of my bag,and look at the caller. Unknown number. I frown. Did Albert broadcast my phone number again? I look at my phone and decided to reject the call. Then it started to scream like a madwoman and I almost throw it with a little squeak. Almost. I will really kill that Albert when I see him,he also change my message alert tone. I open the message and raise an eyebrow.

Hey! Anna,its me Shayne did Katherine take you home? Text me back if not. That's all;P

"How did she know my number?" I murmured.

"Because its in your file."

"Holy Hell!!" I blurted and spun around.

"You know Hell is not Holy." Katherine said with a chuckle. I narrow my eyes at her,I thought she go home?

"Shayne will kill me if she knows that I don't take you home,if you're wondering." She said. There is an awkward silence when I didn't say anything,we just stood there staring at each other. I'm the first one to look away.

"I don't need you following me around." I said as I go to the stairs. I heard her footsteps following me. When were at the parking lot she sighed.

"Okay this has to stop." She said as she stood in front of me. I glare at her and move around her but she block me again.

"Get out of my way. You don't need to make sure I'm safe and I sure as hell don't want you following me around because I can take care of myself." I said at her through gritted teeth. I thought I saw hurt flash in her eyes but she quickly regain composure. Her eyes hardened and she smile her cocky smile.

"Well I sure as hell don't want to follow you around. I'm just doing it because Shayne told me to and because if you get hurt I will be to and it will be inconvenient to me isn't it? Don't worry,I'll find a way to severe this connection between us then after that I will be on my merry way. So until I find that solution you're stuck with me." She said and go to her car. After a minute she went away. At the second time of the day I stood there staring at space.