Chapter fifteen

Anna's POV

I get inside the room and slid between Casey and Albert. I touch my cheek again. I'm doing it for a while now and I can't stop the smile that takes permanent residency in my face.

"Someone's in a good mood~~" Albert sing song at me. I ignore them and imagine the feel of Katherine's lips on my skin. Damn,I sound like a girl with a love sick crush on someone aren't I? Just yesterday I don't even want to talk to her and now all I want is to be with her. I sigh internally.

"Spill girl. Who paste that lovesick grin on your face?" Casey said while they scooted closer. I hesitated and look at their eager faces. I sighed they're not letting me off the hook.

"Katherinekissedme." I blurted out and blushed.

"Huh?" Casey have a confuse look on her face and Albert started squealing like a girl.

"Katherine kissed you!!"

"Lower your voice!!" I hissed at him while I cover his mouth with my hand.

"How can you understand what she said?" Casey asked and her eyes widen. "Did he just said that Katherine kissed you?"

I nodded and I want the ground to open up and swallow me. I buried my face in my hands. I don't understand why they're making a big deal out of this.

"I won!!" Albert suddenly screamed and I peek between my fingers to see him do a little victory dance. He won? Then I know why they're making a big deal out of this.

"What did you won Albert?" I asked him or rather growled at him. I may be 5'4" but I can be scary when I want to. I glare at him while he gulped and look at Casey. Then the teacher come in. They visibly relax but I whispered at them.

"Were not done."

*****

When the class ended I place my hand on each of their shoulder to keep them from escaping.

"So...about earlier before we got interrupted,care to explain?" I stand up and they stay seated. I look at them as I tapped my foot and cross my arms. They fidgeted and look at each other. Albert ever the diplomat cleared his throat.

"Uh,we make a bet about Katherine."

I nodded my head and told him to continue.

"You see...I bet in Katherine that she is into you while Casey bet that she did not...and I won be cause apparently she's into you and I won a month of assignment being done for me by Casey."

I sighed and look at them. "If you want to make a bet,count me in."

They sighed in relief. My phone ring its piano ringtone. I saw Albert rolled his eyes and stuck my tongue at him. I dig out my phone and look at the message.

Meet us at the music room. Shayne xoxo

"Who is it?" They asked.

"Its Shayne,she said to meet her at the music room." I said and text back a reply.

When??

Shayne: After lunch. Take Albert and Casey.

Okay.

I place my phone in my pocket and walked out of the room with Albert and Casey at my heels.

Thanks for reading...please comment...

Casanova...