Chapter twenty three

Anna's POV

We decided to sleepover to Katherine's house cause its weekend and besides we need to discuss what happened earlier.

Katherine look tired so I convince her to take a nap. She laid her head on my lap and I blush.

"What? You said to me to take a nap. I can't do that sitting on a couch." She said her eyes still close. After a while she's asleep. I smile at how peaceful her face when sleeping. I absently stroke her hair while I look at her. Her long lashes creating a crescent moon on her face and her kissable lips are slightly parted. She really is beautiful,high cheekbones,full red lips,straight aristocratic nose,beautiful blue eyes that looks like they change colors that suits her moods,heart shaped face and her long black hair and not to mention her height that will make a model run for her money.

"It'll last longer if you take a picture." She said and she open her eyes. She turn her head so she's facing the ceiling. I trace her eyebrow with a finger and she close her eyes.

"What can I say you're beautiful." I said then I trace her lips next. She open her eyes again and focus to mine. The room around us seem to disappear and its only just her and me. Her eyes darken to ocean blue color the one in the Pacific ocean. She grab a lock of my hair and give it a tug. I lower my head and kiss her. Like earlier the kiss is sweet and gentle but the butterflies in my stomach is in chaos. I deepen the kiss not getting enough of her. She still taste like chocolate and mint. Several emotions pass through me in that kiss and there's only one thing that I'm sure of,is I'm falling in love with this girl,with Katherine Mace. I break the kiss and lean back a little and look her in the eyes. Were a little out of breath but she smile.

"Come on let's find those three." She stood up and walk away. I sit there for a moment and stand up to follow her. I'll just say it to her tomorrow.

Thanks for reading....please comment...

Casanova...