Chapter twenty two

Shayne's POV

I pull Albert and Casey in the kitchen to give Katherine and Anna their alone time. The truth is,we planned to make those two a couple because its so obvious that they are perfect for each other. Come to think of it,they become close this morning after we parted ways to go to our classes.

"Hey Shayne,do you have food?" Albert asked suddenly bringing me out of my thoughts. I saw Casey elbowed him.

"What? I'm hungry." He muttered.

"Manners Albert. Manners." Casey muttered back.

I laughed at their antics. The three of them seems really close that I remembered Leo and Lisa that are Anna's guardians in her past lives.

"Hey guys,mind if I asked a question?" They nodded.

"How long are the three of you are friends?" They were silent for a moment and shrugged.

"As long as I can remember." Albert said and go to the fridge to hunt food. Casey rolled his eyes at him.

"What he means is,Alice we were child. Our parents our best friends so we become friends. I don't think about Albert but when I met Anna I feel like I have a connection to her,like I want to protect her so I become her friend then Albert came and the three of us is inseparable since then." She said.

"I'm feeling the same about her. She's like a sister to me so I don't want her to get hurt." Albert said still looking for food.

As I thought,they are the reincarnation of Anna's original guardians.

"Hey don't you have any food here?"

I chuckled at him.

"Let's just order pizza. Come on let's ask what they want." I lead them to the living room. What we saw there make us smile.

Katherine is sleeping on Anna's lap while Anna is stroking her hair. Ever since they first met as Alexandra and Anastasia,Katherine only lowered her guard when she's with her.

"Look at them they're so cute!" Albert whispered loudly at us.

"Shut up Ali! They're going to hear us!"

"Come on let's leave them for a while." I said as I pull them in the direction of the game room. Its just a matter of time before they become a couple.

Thanks for reading...please comment...

Casanova...