Chapter twenty four

Katherine's POV

We found the three of them in the game room. Shayne,busy with her laptop while Albert and Casey are playing King of Fighters. Huh, who thought those two like that game. Anna kiss my cheek before going to those two while I go to Shayne. She look up when I'm seated beside her. Just from her expression,I know something is wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she show me her laptop. I read it and my blood boil.

"Someone is stealing money from the company?!" I said loudly that Anna look at me and mouthed 'what's wrong?'. I shook my head at her and turn back to Shayne.

"Find that bastard,Shayne and schedule a meeting in the board of directors next week. I want him caught in a week."

I feel a calming hand on my back and I look down at Anna. Her face show concern and confusion at my outburst.

"Its nothing. Don't worry about it." She look at me as if saying she don't believe me but shake her head and let it go.

"About the one who sent the Cerberus. I think I know who it is Katherine." Shayne said.

"Who?" Anna and I said at the same time. We look at each other and smile.

Are you mad at me? I ask her through the bond.

Why would I be mad at you? You'll tell me what's wrong when you're ready.

I'll tell you later. Besides we have all night.

She blush at they and she shake her head. I chuckled.

"Hey! Are you two listening to me." Shayne glare at us her arms cross in her chest.

"Sorry. So who sent it?" I asked and notice that I'm still standing so I sit on the floor and pull Anna in my lap my arms circling her waist while I rest my chin in her head. We fit perfectly in each other like a puzzle. I sigh in contentment.

"Mathias." I raise an eyebrow.

"The one who betray Alexandra? Shayne,its like hundred years ago. How come he's still alive?" I asked her. By this Albert and Casey is also listening behind us. Weird,I don't even hear them sitting behind us. I guess its because my guard is down.

"Its because he betray us for power and longer life." Shayne said bitterly.

Thanks for reading...please comment...

Casanova...