Chapter ten

Shayne's POV

I'm reading a company's report when I feel that Katherine is in danger. I tried to call her phone but its off. As the minutes goes the feeling in my gut is growing. I get my coat and go to find her,the tracking device that I place on her phone is serving its use now. After locating her on the phone I quickly go to her. I found her in the parking lot at the new club. She's on the ground with pool of blood around her. I got out of my car and ran to her,Anna look up when I get there. Her friends,I think their name is Albert and Casey are with them.

"What happened?" I asked them calmly even though I'm panicking inside. I kneel beside Katherine.

"She saved Anna from them." Casey said and pointed at the piles of ash around us. I nodded and lay my hand on Katherine's cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and she grunted at me.

"I'm going to get the claws." She grunted and nod her head. I look at the three of them.

"Hold her down,I'm pulling out the claws." I said calmly. They started to protest and speak at the same time. I gritted my teeth,while they were protesting Katherine's life is seeping out of her.

"Damn it! We have no time for this! Just hold her down!" They immediately obeyed. I look at Katherine and noted that she lost so much amount of blood.

"I'm going to pull it now." Katherine grunted and I look at them. They nodded that they're ready. I took a deep breath and pulled out the first one. Katherine screamed and trash around. For a halfway dead she still have so much strength. One down two to go.

"Hold her down." I said as I pulled another one. I block out her scream and pull the last one. Katherine lost consciousness but her body is finally healing. I told them to help me carry her to my car. When Katherine is in the car I turn to them.

"Thank you for your help and what happen here will not leave your mouths do you understand me?" They look at me like I've grown another head but they nodded.

"Good. Now go home its school day tomorrow." I said and get in to my car and drive home.

Sorry for the short chapter....

Casanova...