Chapter seventeen

Anna's POV

"This is so boring." I groan and lay my head in the table. I really want this class to end and go to the music room. I look at the wall clock and count the minutes.

One,two,three,four...aghh!!I can't take it anymore. I silently go to the door and got out. I look at my watch. I still have forty minutes to kill. I wander around the halls. Finally I got to my destination. The music room. I hear someone playing in the piano. Its a beautiful melody but a little sad. I look inside and saw Katherine is the one that's playing. I leaned in the door frame and just look at her. I watch the graceful movements of her hands as it glides on the tiles of the piano. Suddenly she stopped and turn to look at me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm bored and...uh..." I cleared my throat. Damn it just say that you wanted to see her. "I want to see you." I finish weakly and look down at the floor. I hear her footsteps going to me and with each step my heartbeat is speeding up. I see her shoes I front of me and she tipped my head back to make me look at her. I got lost in her eyes again. Her summer blue eyes are very warm and full of unknown emotions. My gaze moved to her lips and when I look at her she's doing the same. She lean in and pressed her lips against mine. And my god her lips feels so soft and the butterflies erupted in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around her neck while she pulled me closer to her. I moaned as she licked my lower lip and I open for her. Our tongues battle for dominance. It feels like eternity when we parted for air(stupid lungs)and I rest my head on her shoulder. I'm breathing hard and I can feel Katherine's breathing is too.

"Come on let's sit I'm feeling dizzy from the lack of air." She laughed softly and kissed my forehead. I take her hand and lead her to the piano chair. We stay there with my head resting on her shoulder and holding her hand.

"What did you play earlier?" I asked her.

"The one my mother taught me when I'm still a child."

"Why was it so sad?"

"What makes you think that?" She asked me.

"You look so sad when you played it."

She smile softly bit her eyes held sadness in them.

"I always play it when I miss my parents." She said as she trail her fingers in the piano tiles. "My mom died when I'm ten and my father follow her after a year. So its just me and Shayne that's why she's the closest thing to a family for me."

My heart broke for her. How can she be so strong after that? If I'm in her shoes I'll be insane from grief and loss. She look at me and brought her free hand to my face.

"Hey,don't look like that." She smiled softly. I nodded and hug her tight and she kissed my head. I leaned back and look her straight in the eyes.

"I'll never leave you and you're not going to be alone. Even if you push me away I won't go away so you better prepare yourself cause you're not going to get rid of me." I said seriously. Her eyes widen and she smile,the one that always make my breath leave me. She leaned in and kiss me softly.

"Alright its a promise. If you broke it you're going to eat thousands of needles." She mumbled in my lips before kissing me again. I say to you that I'm not going to eat needles because I'm not going to break my promise also its not tasty.

Thanks for reading...please comment...

Casanova...