Chapter two

Anna's POV

After I place the note in Katherine's locker,I quickly go to my first class. My friends are already seated in our usual sits. We're a colorful trio,Albert or Ally as he insist that we call him (he threatened us bodily harm so we don't have a choice)is a gay,while Casey is a bisexual and me a lesbian. See,a wonderful trio.

"Hey!Woman,over here!"Albert shouted.

I roll my eyes at him. Of course I know where they are,we were sitting in the same chairs for two months now.

"You don't need to shout." I said as I'm seated.

"Soooo...."Albert said as he poke me with his pen.

"So,what?"

"Oh come on! You know what I'm talking about!" Albert cried.

"Its boring."

"Tch. You're no fun Anna."

I rolled my eyes. He's always a drama queen.

The teacher came in the room and started the lesson. But I'm not listening to it instead my mind goes back yesterday's night.

I'm walking back through the alley when I see Katherine kill that shadowy monster thing with a long sleek sword. I'm frozen in place because of fear. Memories of that thing come back to me. Memories of when I'm still a child. Then she look at me. Her eyes widen as she see me. Then one second she's away from me then she's in front of me in just a second. I opened my mouth to scream when her hand cover my mouth muffling the scream.

"Stop."she said in her beautiful voice.

I think my brain stop working. 'Cause I'm going to die and I think her voice is beautiful.

Then I felt a pressure in my brain. When it is almost painful it stopped.

"Sleep."

My last thought is that beautiful bright blue eyes. Then all went black. When I wake up I'm already in my bedroom.

Someone snatch my notebook.

"Hey give i--" I stopped speaking as I see Mrs. Leeman.

"Detention."

"Sorry." I said as I look at the floor.

Dammit I have something important to do than sit in class.

The classes are blur. My mind replaying the scenes that night. Thank god I don't get any detention in classes because I'll be here all night if that happen.

After all the classes ended I go to the rooftop. Detention be damned,I needed answers and that answers will be answered by Katherine not you detention.

I run through the stairs and finally I'm in the rooftop. My questions will be answered...wait she's not here?

I look around. Did she read it? Dammit I should just have personally said it to her.

"So you are A.H."a voice said in my ear.

"Jesus!!" I spun around my hand going to my heart.

"No. Its Katherine,I'm not that holy."

she smile.

Oh my goodness. How can she be so beautiful even in the end of the day?

I look at her noting the disheveled long black hair and the smile on her beautiful face. I look in her eyes. What an odd color. Odd but beautiful.

"So what are you going to say to me?"she asked.

Dammit. I should be asking her a question not staring at her.

"What is that shadowy thing you killed?"I asked point blank before I lose the courage.

Her eyes widen a little then her eyes turned cold,her face a mask. She backed away from me.

"Tell me,how can you remember that?"she asked.

"Of course I remember it I don't have amnesia."

"No. Its impossible I erased your memory."she said.

I remembered that pressure in my head.

"Wait you tried to erase your memory?" I asked my eyes going wide.

"Yes. Its that or kill you."

"K-kill me?"

Oh god is she crazy.

"Only Contractors can regain their memory after I erased it."

She lift her right arm and out of nowhere a long sleek sword appeared. I think my eyes wouldn't get any bigger but I'm wrong.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked as I eyed her sword.

She said nothing and then she charge at me.

"STOP!"

She stop and we both look at the door. Shayne White the school's queen bee is standing in the rooftop.

"Katherine Raven Mace, what do you think you're doing?"she asked as she stomped towards us.

I look at Katherine. She hide her sword behind her. She looks like a deer caught in red light.

"I'm finishing a job."

"No you are not going to finish your job. Because you have to protect her."

"What are you talking about?"she asked clearly confused.

Yeah answer her I'm also confused.

"Because she," Shayne pointed at me."is your Titania. Your other half."

"What the hell?"

"Yeah I know. But she has the mark."

"What mark?"I asked but they ignore me.

"Impossible. Where is her mark?"

"What mark?"I asked again. This time Shayne look at me.

"You have a birthmark that is a shape of a sword,am I right?" she asked.

I nodded.

"How did you know?"

"Where is it?" she asked.

"Uh. Why?"

"Because your other half here is in the stage of denial. Where is it?" she asked again.

"Better let her see it. There's no point in saying no to her. I tried that and believe me its painful to say no to her. Literally."Katherine grumbled.

"Hush. So where is it?"

I'm still doubtful to them. I look at Katherine she's shaking her head as if she read my mind that I don't want them to see it. I sighed.

I show them my inner wrist. Shayne gasped.

"Look,it looks like yours."

She grab Katherine's right wrist and turn it. Its my turn to gasp now. In her inner wrist is the exact image of my birthmark.

An intricate vines that intertwined two swords.

thanks for reading...please comment...

Casanova...