Chapter sixteen

Katherine's POV

I walk to my next class when Shayne walk up next to me. I look at her and she have a small smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"What?" She look at me in confusion. I guess she didn't even know that she have a smile on her face.

"You're smiling." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"I always smile."

"Not your normal smile. You're smiling you're rare smile. The one when you're really happy." She smiled and link her arm with mine.

"I have a date."

"Who?"

"Eugenia." She said and raise an eyebrow.

"Oh don't look at me like that,Katherine. She's a Reincarnate."

"So?"

"She's my soulmate Kath, like you and Anna." She said and she had a dreamy look on her face. I roll my eyes at her and she pinched my arm.

"Ouch! What?" I said as I rubbed the spot. Shayne must be a crab in one of her past lives.

"Nothing. Meet us at the music room at four." And with that she scurried off.

I sighed and continue my walk to my class. I walk inside the room before the Mrs Lim. At least the teacher is not always glaring at me like Baldy. I sit down in my usual place and tuned out the lesson,I already know it so its okay. I remember the kiss I give Anna earlier and my heart speed up. That's just a kiss in the cheeks,wonder what it would feel if I kiss her on the lips. I think about Anna all throughout the class that I didn't even know that it ended for a while now. I stood up and walled outside. I decided to go to the music room and stay there and wait for them.

I walk inside the music room and sit by the piano. The music room is always empty because its basically not a room just a room full of instruments. I take a deep breath and began to play.

Thanks fr reading...please comment...

Casanova...