Chapter twenty

Katherine's POV

When I feel the danger I pull Anna under me and shouted at them to get down then the wall behind us exploded. After a while the dusts cleared and I look at Anna for injuries,fortunately there is none.

"What happened?" Anna asked and sit up.

"You okay?" I asked her even though I know that she's not hurt thanks to the bond.

"Yeah,I'm oka--" she was cut off by Casey's shrieking.

"You've got to be kidding me!!"

The three heads swung in her direction and its eyes narrowed. Damn. I've got to do something about this and fast. I look at Shayne,thank god she's alright, and she nodded. I look again at Anna.

"Go with Shayne I need to do something about this." She shook her head and clutch my arm.

"No. I'm staying here with you." She said and I smile at her.

"I need you to be safe Anna. I promise nothing will happen to me."

She look at me and she nodded her head.

"Please be careful and don't break your promise." The she take my face in her hands and kiss me. Its just a quick kiss but still it gave me the inspiration to end this problem faster.

"Will you go on a date with me after this?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Just come back alive." I nodded and pull her to stand up and push her to Shayne and Casey who is helping Albert back to his feet. I summoned my blade Judgement,a long Japanese sword that is passed from generation to generation in my family. Just as Albert got to his feet the Cerberus growled and attack them.

I quickly got in front of them and swing my sword at the Cerberus. Cerberus stopped and leaped back.

"Hurry up and get out of here." I said to them without breaking eye contact to the Cerberus.

"Okay. Be careful Katherine."

I heard them got out and I focus my undivided attention at Cerberus. We circle each other,waiting for the first attack. I don't need to wait longer because it leaped at me and its jaws aim for my throat. I smirk and swiftly got under it and slash open its belly. It yelped and I gracefully stand up again behind it. Blood dripped from the tip of my sword. I saw the wound quickly healed and the heads turn in my direction. So it has some kick ass regenerating ability.

Anna.

Katherine? God are you okay? She asked.

Yeah,but can you do me a favor?

The Cerberus lunged at me and I quickly go to the side to avoid its claws but I'm not quick enough because it slashed my arm. I hissed in pain. Damn it. Let me tell you now,don't fight when you're having a mental chat to someone.

Katherine,you still there? Anna asked in concern.

Yeah,but ask Shayne how to kill a Cerberus. This dog has regenerating abilities.

I dodge again when the Cerberus slash its claws at me. It nearly bite me in the leg when I tripped over its tail,which is a snake.

Katherine,Shayne said that you need to cut its heads.

Just cut its heads?

Yeah.

Okay.

So I just need to cut its head and it will die. Piece of cake. I waited for the Cerberus to leap at me again. I just have to time my jump to get on its back.

"Come on here you piece of nasty three headed dog." I taunted it and it growled. I grinned. Then it jumped. I jumped at it when it was just an arm away and landed on its back. It tried to shake me off but I buried my sword on its neck. There is just one miscalculation on my part. The tail,because it wrapped itself in my neck and tried to strangle me. I wrapped my hand on the tail and burn it with blue flame. I know I have a short time before it healed so I gripped my sword and jump down then run under the heads,my blade still buried in its neck,then jumped up making the three heads fall down. See piece of cake.

Thanks for reading...please comment....

Casanova...