Chapter eight

Katherine's POV

After dinner I excuse myself and go to my room. I look at the clock. 8:04. I change my clothes to black v-neck shirt and jeggings and boots. I put on some lipstick and eyeliner then I grab my leather jacket. When I came back down Shayne is already on her laptop.

"I'm going out." I said to her when I grab my keys.

"Be careful." She said not looking up from her laptop.

I open the garage door and get my ducati out. I mounted it and drive to the new club. I get there in ten minutes. What can I say I love the speed,the feel of the wind on my face and...sorry I'm getting sidetracked. Anyways,I park my bike near the wall with the other bikes. I go to the door and the bouncer block my way.

"Its not for teens,miss. Go home." He said. He's a bundle of muscles and intimidating. At least he's polite.

"My friends are in there,they're waiting for me." I said and look him dead in the eyes and use my compulsion to him and his eyes immediately go blank. Oh did I say I also have the ability to use compulsion in people? No? Well now you know and don't ask me how to do it. If I go explaining how I do it we'll need all night,so I explain it some other time.

"You will let me in and you won't remember me." I said and he nodded. I walk past him to the club. The inside of the club is full of smoke and people making out or having sex in the corner. I go to the bar and order a scotch. I'm not here for ten minutes and someone is already watching me. Then someone walk up to me.

"You by yourself,gorgeous?" He said clearly drunk. I look at him in the corner of my eye from head to toe. He's good looking with the surfer dude looks. I ignore him and go back to sipping my scotch.

"Hey don't ignore me when I'm talking to you." He said irritation in his voice. I look at him dead in the eyes.

"Back off." I said. He smile,completely oblivious to my irritation.

"Come on gorgeous. I know you want me,I will even let you have your way with me." He said as he touch his man parts. Wow,his ego is bigger than his head. I shook my head in annoyance and turn my back to him.

"Come on baby." He said as grab my waist from behind. Okay this nonsense has to stop. I grab his hand and stand up to my full height. I'm eye to eye to him now. I lean in to whisper in his ear.

"Go fuck yourself,asshole." I kick him in the man parts. He fall to his knees holding his man parts. He's not going to walk for a while. I smirk and go back to sitting.

Thanks for reading...please comment...

Casanova...