Chapter nine

Anna's POV

I saw her walked inside like she owns the place. She walk to the bar and order something.

"Hey isn't that miss president?" Casey said beside me.

"Who? The unapproachable Katherine Mace?" Albert said and look around.

"Yes that one. Look in the bar." She said and pointed at Katherine's direction.

"Oh my gawd! I can't believe it! Our student president is in a club!" He whispered excitedly. While they're talking I saw someone walked up to her.

"O.M.G!! Look at that! Someone's interested in her! And he's good looking too!!" Albert said loudly. I narrowed my eyes at the man talking to her which she ignore. I smirk inwardly. Then the man said something and Katherine look at him and said something then shook her head and go back to her drink. Hah!! Just give up already dude,she's not interested. Then the man put her hand on her waist. Jealousy filled my stomach,I clench my jaw and walk to them Albert and Casey behind me. We were five feet away from them when Katherine stand up and lean in to the man and kicked him in his unspeakable parts then go back to her drink as of nothing happen. We stopped dead I our tracks and look at the man who is holding his sausage and eggs.

"Wow. I think he's not going to walk for a while." Casey said to me then look at Katherine in awe.

"I think he really pissed her off." Albert said and look at the dude with longing and sighed."Let's say hello to miss prez."

We were behind her when someone,this time an attractive red head,walked up to her. Were close enough to hear they're conversation.

Jealousy filled my stomach again. Why am I feeling jealousy when I don't even like her? Because you like her. Hello again conscience. Just admit it to yourself and it will be much easier. I decided to ignore her because practically I'm talking to myself.

"Our president is quite a catch. Look around,both genders are practically eye raping her." Albert said. I look around and what I saw make me want to burn down the place with all the people inside. The people are practically undressing her with their eyes.

"Oohhh,the scene is getting hotter." Casey said as she nudged me to look at Katherine's direction. Yes the scene is getting hotter alright. The red head is straddling Katherine and shoving her tongue on her throat. I swallow the bile in my throat. I feel like my heart is being torn to pieces as I look at them.

"Hey An,you okay? Why are you crying honey?" Casey asked with concern in her eyes. Crying? Then I feel the tears. Damn why am I crying? I wipe it with the back of my hand.

"You like her don't you?" Albert asked.

I shook my head.

"Come on I want to go home." I said as I walk to the exit. We were in the parking lot when five men block our way. We tried to walk around them but they block us again.

"Can you move out of the way?" Albert said getting in front of us while Casey and I are at his back. The one in the middle smiled showing his teeth.

"What a pleasant surprise. Hey guys were going to have a feast." The one who smiled said while the others laugh. I don't have a good feeling at this. There is something wrong with this men. Then as if they were in costume,they're skins are being shed off and a monster like the one Katherine killed emerge. I can hear Casey screaming beside me and Albert frozen in fear. Me? I'm terrified all right. Then the one in the middle spoke. His voice sending chills in my body.

"Any wish before you die?" He said while walking toward us or rather gliding to us.

"You,do you have a wish before you die?" A voice said in the shadows. The monsters whipped they're heads around.

"Who are you!?" The one near us bellowed.

"You're clearly a new one if you don't know me." The voice said.

"Shut up. I'll kill them if you don't show yourself." The monster bellowed again.

Be ready to run. My eyes widen at Katherine's voice in my head.

Katherine?

Who else. Get ready to run. Now!

I pulled Casey and Albert but they're frozen in fear that the monster notice us. I move in front of my friends even though I'm really,really sacred right now. The one near us snarled.

"Don't ever think of escaping little ones."

I just glare at him even though all I want to do is run,run far away from this monsters.

"Go to hell." I spat at him. Wow,I'm surprised I didn't stuttered when I said that.

"Why you little human!!" He swing his claws at me. I close my eyes and wait for the pain,but it never come. I open my eyes and see Katherine in front of me with her sword and the monster holding his severed arm and screaming.

"I don't like anyone touching what's mine." And with that she thrust her sword in its heart. The monster is engulf with blue flame and turn to ash. The other four charge at her but she easily killed the three. The only one left is on the ground and reverted back to being human and begging her.

"Please! I don't want to die!" He begged. But Katherine is not listening,she just walked to him. I know what I'm going to do is the stupidest thing I'll do in my entire life. I get in front of the man and look at Katherine. She glared at me.

"Get out of the way Anna." She said.

"No. He's not going to hurt anyone. Can't you see he's begging for his life and I--" Everything went in slow motion. I saw Katherine's eyes widen and run up to me,I hear Albert and Casey to look behind me and I see the man transforming again and took a swing at me. Then Katherine is in front of me using her body as a shield to keep the claws away. The monster laugh.

"Who would have thought that the cold and calculating Blue Demon is going to protect a girl and not just any girl. A stupid,naive,innocent girl. Because of that you're going to die and I'll enjoy killing them too,pit--"

"Shut up." Katherine said and the monster burst to flames and Katherine fall.

Thanks for reading.... Please comment...

Casanova...