~* 48 *~

Diego crushed on the couch after instructing Thiyagu to stop the legal proceeding on declaring Luciana as Ara Agosti. The letter had completely put him into a turbulence he had never expected to come.

His head begin to throb painfully, messing his already cluttered mind. Dropping his head on the back of the couch, he tried to make a point with this new introduction to the entire search.

Stagnate. He felt stagnate. It seem like there are more confusion than conclusion regarding the search of Ara Agosti.

He sat there for about thirty minutes or so before he dashed to Ella's kitchen and searched for some temporary aid for his throbbing headache.

Forgetting about removing the traces of his presences in Ella's house, Diego took the unusual letter with him and headed out to meet Alfonso.

The death of Paolo Bianchi could be easily predict as a murder but he wonder what does it take so long for the cops to reveal it. Though it has not been even a day since they found the corpse in the laboratory.

Thankfully, Alfonso had agreed to meet and talk about Paolo Bianchi without much of a hesitation and hence he now waited at the police station for him.

"Hey, come on in" Alfonso peeked his head out from a nearby room gesturing Diego to follow him.

"Thanks for agreeing to the meet up" Diego took a seat in the room Alfonso brought him to.

"No need. I understood from the previous meet up we had that your search for a certain someone hasn't come to an end and seems like the death of Paolo Bianchi relates to your search" Alfonso now settled on a seat opposite Diego.

"That's right. I had given a few written letters for ink dating to Paolo and he had strictly told me that the reports will only be out three days later. Surprisingly, he called me a day before. Told me the letters were not forged and the next day he was found dead."

"Sounds like a murder. We are gathering evidence and surveillance camera footage. I'm guessing we will find what happened before Paolo Bianchi died, soon.

One thing I can tell you even before the postmortem reports, is that, Paolo had been strangled to death. He had bruises on his neck" Alfonso almost whispered.

Unnatural death was what the brothers had predicted as soon as the news were up. There isn't a single doubt that it could happen otherwise. But the only hint they need to know now is, who did it?

Though meeting Alfonso wasn't much fruitful, Diego reminded himself that everything is happening for a reason and soon this chaos will settle with a good note.

He took out the letter from his jacket and read it once again. The vanished headache, returned. Folding the letter and keeping it back securely in his jacket inner pocket, Diego headed into the JobLane building.