~* 2 *~

The search in Demetrio's office went in vain when Diego found nothing related to D'Luca. Basic documents like business related emails, consignments, DOs, POs, name card or even diary that could possibly have details about D'Luca wasn't available. His effort to unlock the locker too was unsuccessful when he realised Demetrio's safety locker was protected with password and fingerprint.

After an hour of aimlessly searching, Diego found a small pendrive under the desk. The attempt to check on the content went in vain as it was protected with password as well. Everything in Demetrio's office is protected with password and fingerprint made it difficult for him to access to anything. Since Diego was yet to get access to the company's database, he needed professional's help to get into the information in the system that might help him.

----

JobLane office had turned upside down after Diego Shekhar Moretti's call. Ella Falco had been moving around the office assigning each one of her HR team of five on a position asked by Diego. Among hundreds of applicants, the team had to shortlist qualified candidates within two days.

As frustration built, Ella was on the verge of bursting. She wanted to shout but then she remembered, "I need this job anyway. This isn't my father's company to yelled at my colleagues or drop the agreement made to the Agosti and Moretti's company" she grunted lowly and continued her work.

Another email notification popped on her screen, 'Can the applicants be shortlisted by tomorrow?'

Fuming in anger she immediately replied 'No. It's not possible'.

Ella may working under someone and be faithful to the company but getting the job done under pressure by shortening the datelines isn't her way to meet the clients requirement. 

This client's requirement. She was ready to face the storm that was about to come, Diego Shekhar Moretti.

Ella and Diego share a quite unpleasant relationship to start off with. Agosti and Moretti's company has been associated with JobLane since a year and a half ago. It has always been Diego who works with the HRs for new recruitment in both the companies every year. When JobLane's first recruitment term started that was when their high school sour moment sparked like a slow fire. 

Ella and Diego are like the friend-enemy who don't like each other but who also has their back when they are in need.

Ella checked the time as she spotted Diego storming out the elevator from her office glass window and waited for Diego to burst into the room.

"in 3.., 2.., 1."

"Why is it not possible, Miss Ella Falco?!" Diego barged into her office room and slammed his hands on her desk, staring at her dangerously.

"If you want a qualified professional than it is recommended that you wait Mister Diego Shekhar Moretti" she hissed back politely.

Dragging a chair out from the front desk, Diego dropped himself on it. "Ella, please. I need those professionals urgently and without anyone knowing that I'm hiring" Diego said as he messaged his temple with his fingers.

Calming herself, Ella took a deep breath. "Listen Diego, we can't do this in hurry. It takes time."

"You don't understand! Every minute delay means giving them more time to vanish whatever evidence left. I need to find Uncle D's murderer!" 

"I know it's hard to accept that Demetrio Agosti is no more and you want to find who the person behind it but rushing into things will bring you nowhere. Give me two days. I'll help you as much as I can" Ella assured.