~* 39 *~

The restaurant was full. Full of his high school batch mates catching up with all the important events of one's life that they have missed. The noise level was too high. Diego pushed himself through the crowd and took a spot at the end of the restaurant where it was a little less noise.

He was called for a sudden lunch gathering with all his batch mates for a quick catch up earlier and he did not expect the restaurant to be full with people he knew. However, he felt very much better being in this crowd than staying at home since his interest isn't there anymore.

Nonetheless, even in this crowded restaurant his mind wondered back to the lady who adamantly left his house despite him requesting her not to. His mind then shifted to the other lady who had came in as Ara Agosti.

'Was that all? The search of Ara Agosti ends? Is it real, that we have found Ara Agosti?' it felt extremely surreal to even believe that the lady they have been looking is now in his house.

Yet he did not have any reasons to deny that she is not Ara Agosti. The DNA shows she is the blood and flesh of Demetrio Agosti and Ruffina Agosti.

In spite of that, he looks forward to have a glance of the letters Luciana had claimed Demetrio Agosti had written to her.

The starters for the lunch have been going around the restaurant. Diego took a bowl of tacos and placed it on the table he was standing next to. As he munched the tacos, his mind took off once again and was snapped out by one of his batchmates.

Janet, a short English girl with a shoulder length amber hair that has a grey eye stood before him with a huge grin.

"Hi there, big guy" she greeted cheerfully.

"Janet! Its been long. How are you?" Diego responded with equal excitement upon seeing Janet.

"Very well" she said striking a pose to show her slightly bumpy belly.

"Congratulations! Hey, you did not invite me for your wedding" he pouted at his friend.

"It was a private ceremony. So, couldn't get to invite anyone" she shrugged twitching her lips. "Anyway, you tell me, big guy. I have been hearing quite a news about you" her eyebrows danced in mischief.

He cleared his throat in attempt to make out which news that had made rounds without his knowledge. "What news?"

"Oh, you don't know" she asked rather playfully, tilting her head to the side. "The news of you and Ella Falco"

Diego furrowed his brows, "Ella?"

"Has she moved in with you? I heard that both of you have been walking around hand in hand during your mom's birthday party. Is it true?" Janet displayed a toothy smile while she waited for Diego to say something about it.

That was a news to him as well. As much as he remembered, he must have been seen helping her around in the hall but they did not move much either. Those spoiled brats must have done something that this piece of information had reached Janet.

"No, she had no moved into my house. You have got a wrong information, Janet"

She pouted, "Okay... Are you dating her?" she asked with a grin once again on her face.

"Not yet" he sighed.

"Anytime soon?"

"Not sure"

"Will you both even?"

"Maybe, I haven't opened up to her yet" he scratched the back on his neck. Diego was comfortable telling Janet about his feelings for Ella just like he does to Thiyagu.