~* 28 *~

'There is no way I can survive with these many people surrounding me'

Adrenaline flooded her system, it pumps and beats like it's trying to escape. The little organ on the left side of her chest were showing all signs of exploding anytime yet Ella struggled to keep her fear from showing up.

Ella's limbs begin to tremble as the mans surrounded her in the wide space.

Her mind and body wanted to run fast and hid herself for safety but instead she remain rooted to the ground.

She knew there is no option left. She can't call for help, the entire place was fixed with device jammer and even if she screams for help no one would come for rescue.

'There is no way out, Ella. You are trapped. face it' she tried to reason herself and prayed they don't end her life.

-----

'How stupid can I be? Stupid! Stupid!' Diego rebuked himself ever since he found out the big mistake he had done.

Thomas and Diego had been trying their best to reach her for the past few minutes through every possible ways  yet there was no sign of her nor was her location was detectable under the network radar.

He felt like his heart would leap out of him soon, feeling distressed and angry over himself. Diego kicked the small table in Thomas's office in frustration.

"I can't just sit and wait for her to come back. I need to go out and find her" Diego storm to the door.

Just before he reached for the handle the door swung open.

"Ella is in danger!" yelled the man who barged into Thomas's office.

"How do you know?" Thomas and Diego both asked.

"I spoke to her just few minuted before the line cut of and I think I know where is she. By the way, I'm Lazaro. We have met before in a similar situation" Lazaro spoke as three of the men rushed out of the building.

Diego was in no state of driving thus it was Thomas behind the wheels. Diego sat anxiously all the way to the location hoping for Ella to be safe till they reach for her. His hands trembled with sweat beads formed as fear creep in through all kinds of negative thoughts bubbling in his mind.

All he wanted was to bring her back safe and because of his one mistake. Just one mistake, is about to cost a lot for them.

'It's my mistake and I will take any measure to bring her back safe.' He took pledge as he wiped off his sweaty palms and forehead.

"Her last location showed here. I see few cars parked. They must be here" Lazaro said, slowly cruising the car to the spot and pulled over right behind one the car parked nearest to a building.

There were no men around meant, they weren't many, Thomas thought.

"We will need all resources to get the lady back. Do you have a riffle with you, Lazaro?" Thomas asked passing one to Diego, the one that had been laying in his dashboard for long.

"Always"

Diego braced himself for whatever was about to come. He knew he could do better than the first attack that came unexpected. He held the cold riffle tight between his palms ready to shoot anyone who comes his way.

They tiptoed avoiding the smallest of the crunch they could as they step the gravel. They scanned around the ground floor and found no one in there. The quiet building convinced them that there were no one in there, except Diego. 

He strongly felt Ella was somewhere around.

Thomas and Lazaro wasn't convinced there could be any human in there, not until they heard a gunshot from the floor above them.