Chapter 32: Sophomore Year

Start from the beginning

Colby: You better shut that pretty little mouth before I shove my dick in it. Okay? Okay.

He took off your shorts. The friends left when they heard the siren. Colby never stopped. The drugs he gave you made you paralyzed, so you couldn't move from your neck down.

Jen: Please stop.

He stopped and stared at you. You swear you could see a flicker of good in his eyes for a second, then it was gone.

Colby: Where's the fun in that, and what did I tell you about shutting your mouth? Obviously, you wanted this.

He stood up and took off his pants. You closed your eyes. You woke up panting. Still laying on Colby's chest, you moved back over to your side. Tears rolled down your face. Colby must've heard or felt you. He woke up.

Colby: What's wrong Jen?

Jen: Bad dream.

Colby: Do you want to talk about it?

Jen: Yes, especially with you. After all, it was the party sophomore year. Only, I was awake the entire time for what you did to me. Only, you were evil. I was scared, so I screamed. You told me to shut up before...

Colby: Before what? Jen, you can tell me.

Jen: Before you shoved your dick in my mouth to make me shut up.

Colby: What?! I would never do that.

Jen: I couldn't move from my neck down, and you wouldn't stop. I asked you to stop and you were apparently done with me talking. So, you did what you said you would do. Then, I woke up.

Colby: That's a terrible dream babe. You know I would never do that.

Jen: I know. I just can't shake it from my mind.

He looked at you with understanding eyes.

Colby: Everytime I see you I think about why I didn't save you and tell you to leave.

Jen: We all know your friends would have found me anyway.

Colby: Maybe. I don't know. I can't help but blame myself for what happened that night.

Jen: If I never came it would have never happened.

Colby: Don't you dare blame yourself because of the things I did.

Jen: Like you said, it was either you or your friends and I would much rather have you.

Colby: I'm so sorry you had that dream.

Jen: Are you tired?

Colby: You have to fall asleep before me. If you go back into the same dream wake up I don't want you to re-live that again.

You closed your eyes and immediately fell asleep. You weren't expecting you be back in the room already. It was where you had left off before. Colby looked at you and spoke.

Colby: Now where did we leave off?

You closed your eyes and tried to wake up. You couldn't. Colby had a belt in his hands.

Colby: I changed my mind. Everytime you make a noise, I punish you.

You kept trying to wake up.

Colby: Stop trying to wake up. This is how things should've been. Well... At least before I went soft. Jen the Colby you know now almost didn't stop, no matter what he says. Just so you know, he is not in love with you. He's in love with your body. The feeling was coming back in your legs. You stood up and ran, purposely tripping over a table and hitting your head. You woke back up in reality.

Colby: Bad dream again?

You looked into his ocean blue eyes and it made everything better.

Jen: Yeah, but it picked up where it left off.

Colby: Jen, I wish I could snap my fingers and make everything better, but that's not how life works. We need to fight through the hard times and appreciate the good.

Jen: That's really deep Colby.

Colby: That's what she said.

Jen: That's my Colby.

Colby: You betcha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Colby watched the sunrise from the hospital chairs. The next 2 days passed uneventfully you decided not to tell Ash about the party. The nurse brought Ash the release papers. The police department payed all of your medical bills. Ash was released from the hospital with a broken arm. Colby drove everyone to your house.

Jen: Colby and I can stay in my room and Ash, you, can stay in the guest room.

Ash: Fine with me.

It was dark outside by the time everyone had gotten Ash's stuff in his new room. Ash went to his room and laid down and read a book. You and Colby went you your room. You sat down on either side if the bed.

Colby: I understand if you don't want to follow through with the promise after what happened a couple days ago.

Jen: No, I'm a person of my word, of course I'll follow through.

You kissed him lightly at first then he deepened the kiss. He pushed you on the bed and he was on top. He took off your shirt. You took off his. You let your hands travel all over his bare chest. He took off your jeans, throwing them on the floor. Obviously, he was eager to have you. There was a knock at the door.

Jen: Who's that?

Colby: I have no clue.

Colby went to get the door. You put your shirt back on and walked behind Colby. He opened the door. There was silence for about 5 seconds before the stranger spoke, it sounded familiar, but you couldn't quite put a finger on the voice.

???: You have 15 seconds to explain who you are and what you've done with my little sister.

Song:

"Take the colour from your eyes
I bleed for you, I bleed for you
Bring the broken back to life
We'll make it through, we'll make it through
Empty and perfect, shattered and worthless
Show me what's left, show me what's left
Dragging me further, forget to remember
Show me what's left, show me what's left."

Previous Winner: _Im_Colbys_Princess_