The day

Today is the day. I'm gonna do what I have been meaning to do since our trip back to the city. I woke up early today and helped Reem make bint-al-sahn(honey cake) for breakfast. "Hey do you know anyone who can do black henna on my skin today?" I ask her. She gives me a knowing smirk before she answers me.

"Yeah I know quite a few. When do you want it done?" She asks.

"If today's possible then today please." I ask.

"I'll see who is willing to come today then." She tells me.

"Oh and can you please not tell Ahmed?" I ask her.

"I promise." She says with a smile. We then finish up the dish and put it in the oven. I head to back to Reem's room and Ahmed is still asleep on the floor. I feel bad that he sleeps here while he has a perfectly good bed in his room, but at the same time I'm thankful. The sun is barely up and I already have to wake him up.

I feel bad that he has to wake up before 6 just so he can make a little money for his family. I don't even know where he works. Most of their money comes from their qat field but even that isn't a lot since most people in this village have qat fields.

I smile and LOCK the door before going next to Ahmed and planning my decision on how I'm going to wake him up.

I lift up my shirt and take off my skirt planning on teasing him a bit. After I'm left only in my undershirt and leggings I pull his blanket off. He shifts a little and tries to reach for it, still half asleep.

I smile at his attempt to get it back.  I pull the blanket back onto him but not before going under it myself. I scoot next to him until our skins touch. A coldness is felt as our skins meet. He senses it too and opens his eyes. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back. "Wake up. It's almost time to pray then you have to go to work." I say, then suddenly he wraps his arms around me and hugs me, pulling me on top of him.

I don't think he took in account what I was wearing because he freezes as my undershirt shifts down and one of my bra cups fully shows. He then let's go but I don't move, in fact I make matters worst as a stand up a little and take off my undershirt. I smirk at him as he watches me in shock.

I then lay back down on top of him and grab his face with my tiny hands and forcefully kiss him. It may have started off weak since I was the only one doing the work, but then he joined in and things became very aggressive fast. I smiled as we kissed. I felt his hand go down to my waist and hold me firmly before he gently switched our positions. I let go of his face and push him up by his chest as I take a deep breath.

We smile at each other as we both catch our breaths, but no more that a minute do we go back. I get more aggressive as I start pulling his shirt above his head interrupting the kiss for a second. I then push his back down and put my hand behind his head so our chests and everything else could touch. He has one leg between mine and with his knee he starts touching me sexually. I don't stop him...but the athan(calling for prayer) for Fajr does.

He doesn't stop until I push him off. "Stop..." I say out of breath. "We have to pray...and then you have to eat."

"I'm not hungry...please just a little longer." He says going back to kissing me. I let him for a minute before stopping him again.

"No. You have to eat. I made you sahn(honey cake). Go eat it." I say getting up. I surprised at myself because I wanted to do IT so bad but I want the first time to be special. "I'm sorry." I say.

He gets up and picks up his shirt. "It's fine." He says putting it(his shirt) back on.

"Oh...um I heated you some water so that you can take a shower." I say looking down He then smiles and thanks me before heading to the bathroom.

I stay a while longer in the room still blushing and thinking about what I did. I know I probably shouldn't have teased him but it isn't my fault that he has to pray and then go to work.

After awhile I head to the bathroom with my prayer gown to take a shower. I didn't heat myself some water but I have gotten used to the cold water anyways. I

After the quick cold shower I head back to the room and pray. After praying I put on a somewhat cute outfit and headed out. I went to kitchen to where Reem was at and she smiled as she washed the dishes.

"I called one of my friends and she said she can come after the Dhuhr prayer. Is that cool with you?"

"Yeah that will be great. Thank you." I say hugging her. This surprises us since I've never done this before. But it felt good to hold on to someone. I move away a bit and smile. "Did they leave yet?" I asked.

"Yeah. They ate then left right away. They will probably return late since they looked like they have a lot of work today."

"Oh." I say frowning. Maybe today isn't the day. Stop it! I tell myself.