bracelet

I excuse myself to go wash up and pray before they come. I go to the bathroom and wash up and as I leave somebody comes from behind me and lifts me up. I get scared and do the obvious thing and scream. As soon as the scream comes out a hand blocks my mouth. Okay now I really start panicking and finally decide to look behind me to see who is doing this to me. As I turn around I see my uncle with a smirk on his face as he lets me go.

I should have known my mom was exaggerating when she said 10 minutes. I slap him in his arm and ignore him as I walk to my/Reem's room. I mutter curse words, in Arabic so he understands, under my breath and make sure he hears them. He starts talking as we enter the room, "So what happened? Did it hurt? Who made the first move? How much money did he give you." As he keeps talking I take the prayer mat and place it on the ground and readjust my scarf, so I am fully covered.

I turn to him and not so kindly say, "Please shut up so I can pray." After I said that he shut up, obviously because he knows better than to keep talking. I start praying, which was very hard considering his eyes were on me the whole time. I finish praying and look at him and tells him to start over on what he was saying, which he does, gladly. " I wanted to be the first to ask you this..." That's where I stopped him.

I already told my oldest sister that's in America. "Shit." He says in English which I find funny because I am the one who taught him how and when to say that. "So, did you guys sleep together? Did it hurt? How much money did he give he? Who made the first move?" He says again.

" The answer to summarize (I used a couple words till I found the right one for summarize) all your questions is that we did not sleep together." "That's good, oh and here." He hands me a small box then runs off.

I swear to God he was blushing before he left. I look at the box and open it. Aww as I open it I see a golden bracelet. I put it on and it fits almost perfectly but it was a little too big. Now I regret being mean to him.

Sorry its so short!