Day 1

I wake up with rain drops falling on my head. I was about to scream till I looked at who's carrying me and saw it was Ahmed. Where am I? I decided I would just let me carry him inside 'cause it was muddy on the floor from all the rain. As soon as we arrived in the house, he put me down and I saw my uncles and grandpa come. They all came and kissed me on my head and forced me to take money.

Then I saw Aaron cone in with my phone. He handed it to me and I saw that my alarm went off. I FORGOT TO TAKE MY MEDICATION!!!! I ran out of the house and aiming to arrive at the car. The ground was so slippery and wet that I slipped and got dirt all over myself. That didn't stop me though. So I got up and walked slower but still fast. The car door was unlocked thankfully to I went to open the trunk. When I opened it I found my medication bag and ran fast but to only find myself slipping again. This time someone had lifted me from behind. When I saw who it was I was about to cry. It was my favorite uncle. He is 17 and hugged soooooooo nice. I will admit his brothers are much better looking than him but he is overall the nicest.

"Ibrahim," I screamed and hugged him. I don't call him uncle unless it's to tease him or in front of elders. I saw his big smile and I just wanted to kiss him....wait what?

"How do you like marriage," he asked. He's teasing me knowing I just got wedded, so I decided to tease him back.

"I mean it's okay, we have our fights but we made up for it at night," I said winking at the end. I noticed his face impression changed. He was hiding another emotion behind his smile.WAIT MY MEDICATION!! I have to take it before I go crazy.

"Let's go inside," I said.

As soon as we arrived inside all eyes were on us.

my uncles came up to me and asked what happened. I told them I forgot something in the car and went to get while accidentally falling in the mud.

They told me to be more cautious of my surroundings and that they will come again tomorrow with the women. They kissed me on my cheeks while trying not to get dirty and left.

Finally, I walk up to Ahmed and ask him for a bottled water. He raises his eyebrows like I was talking in a different language and disappeared into another room in which I assume is the kitchen. After a minute or so he comes back with a glass filled with water. I forgot I got married to a poor family and that they don't have any water bottles. I took the cup and walked into the kitchen. I got my medication ready (5 pills) and took them all at once with the water. I turned around and say that Ahmed was looking at me. Did he see that? Whether he saw me do that or not, he doesn't say anything about it. He walks up to me and tells me to follow him.

I lift my dress up and walk behind him. As I'm looking around I notice that their house is pretty big and pretty. It looks really old but not fragile at all. We walk up the stairs and through a small hallway. This area of the house consists of one bathroom, a small living room, and a bedroom. He enters the bedroom and I follow behind. After I get in he closes the door.

"Take off you're dress," he says. What?! I'm looking at him confused. Did he just tell me to take off my dress? I clear my throat and say, "Okay, what do I do after that, like where are the clothes that I'm supposed to replace the dress with?"

"this is the first day we have to sleep together," he says. I start laughing, I don't know why but I just do. "I'm only 15 and we just met, how am I supposed to sleep with you."

"We didn't just meet and who cares how old you are, we're married. Stop acting stupid, you know the rules and what you're supposed to do. Stop acting scared unless you not a virgin anymore and you already slept with someone in America." He says.