The aftermath

I knew I was pregnant the second week after the incident. I didn't make it a big problem, but I assume me staying silent was already making it a problem.

Before we talk about this 'problem', let's talk about what happened after the incident...

After having cried myself for an hour staight, I decided staying in this room was not going to solve the problem. I finally gathered enough strength to stand up and wear something to leave the room.

I left the room and made my way to Reem's. As soon as I entered the room I notice Reem was not there and was thankful for that cause I wouldn't have been able to control my anger. I now she spiked our drinks. And only god knows what I would have done if I saw her.

As I entered I had noticed the bag of chocolate Reem had before, sitting on a shelf. I go up to the bag and see what's inside. There are many different varieties of chocolate I had never heard of. I take a random one out and open it. I bring it close and then closer to my mouth but then decide that it'll be best to eat it after I shower.

I grab the extra pair of clothes I brought with me and rush to the bath room. I enter the bath room and fall to the ground after places my clothes on the hanger. I didn't even bring a towel with me but oh well.

I take my time showering while I scrub my body clean with the soap. The cold water never stopped hitting my body even for a second as I went under the shower head. Only cold water came out. If I wanted hot water I could have heated it but I didn't feel like I deserved to enjoy this bath. After 30 minutes of freezing and try to kill my skin cells and regrow new ones, I finally decided it was time to get out of the shower.

I quickly dress my self in a long black sundress and white sleeves and make my way out of the bathroom. As I enter Reem's room, I notice that she still isn't there yet. I don't think much about it as I make my way up to the back of chocolate. I grab the bags then sit down. I take out the open one and start munching away. As I take the first bite, the tears start falling. Chocolate is a girls best friend when she's feeling bad.

After eating more than I should have, I hear the Athan and prepare myself for prayer.

After I finish praying I decide that's enough for a day and fall asleep. 

~~~~~

The morning came sooner than I wanted as my cousins woke me up. They told me that their leaving soon and I should go say my goodbyes. I didn't cry as I made my way to my uncles and bid goodbye.

They asked me questions and they one that was asked the most was what happened last night. I forced a smile as I told them I in fact lose my virginity last night. I told I received money equivalent to 2000 US dollars. They had an argument saying that I should have received more. I stayed silent during most of the argument. Ibrahim,my uncle, found a way to sneak us out.

I didn't talk as we walked over to Reem's room which she still hasn't returned to. As I enter I notice that someone had brought my bags back in. He closes the door as we enter. As soon as the door is closed, he puts his arms around me and hugs me. As much as I hate men at this moment, I hugged him back. I never Knew how bad I needed this hug til he moved away.

The tears just kept pouring out my eyes. I'm so thankful that he wasn't asking questions or talking for a matter of fact.

I forced him to hug me again...but this time he wouldn't. "Hey...hey. I'm sorry okay I really am but we have to leave soon. As much as I want to stay and comfort you...I can't. You have to go say bye to the ladies and your mom."

"Ughhh!!!" I scream. I start having a temper tantrum. "Why? Why are you gonna leave me?!!! Don't go!" I say as the tears pour harder. He shuts me up by hugging me. We stayed like this for another another 10 minutes while he whispers quotes the nicest quotes I've ever heard and keeps telling me it's okay. Finally it's time for him to leave. I don't stop him from leaving this time.