Please me

*kinda sexual*

He puts his right arm on top of me and it becomes an uncomfortable position with my hand in between my thighs. I saw him shift a little trying to hold me currently, when we couldn't find a solution I decided to make a sacrifice. I moved my hand from between my thighs. After that he seemed comfortable but I was dying. I feel so empty and I felt like I was about to have a panic attack. I tried to calm my breathing but it was getting too hard.

"Hey you good?" Ahmed asks. I nod my head which he only sees the back of. I'm thankful I'm wearing a scarf because I'm sweating so much but then again the scarf is making me sweat even more since it's hot here. "Are you sure?" He asks again. This time I don't lie..well kinda

"No. It's kinda hot in here." I admit. Suddenly he gets up and I follow in pursuit. I turn toward him and see he takes off his shirt. I turn around embarrassed. "Why'd you do that?!"

"It's hot in here. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable but I thought if i took off my shirt it'll encourage you to take off some clothing too. " He says.

"What?" I ask blushing. "I can't take off my clothes. I have nothing underneath."

"At least take off you scarf." He says. I hear the concern in his voice. "It's really hot and you said it yourself."

"Fine." I say as I untangle the scarf. With my short blue hair in a bun and showing, I turn around and lay down quickly but I don't miss the small smile on his face. The blush never leaving my face.

He lays back down and puts his arms around me. I have to admit I'm kinda thankful I took off the scarf. I feel a little better but I still do feel empty. I try to reach for my thighs but his arm is in the way. This time I really do start shaking and breathing unsteadily. I wanna cry because not only can't I put my hand in between my thighs but also because I can't control my self.

Ahmed must have caught on to the change as he moved his arm from around me and stood up again pulling me along with him. "Take off your robe." He commands. I ease my breathing and give him a confused glare. "Please your sweating so much."

"But I have nothing underneath." I say as he scratches his hair trying to come up with a solution. Suddenly he reaches for his T-shirt that he took off earlier.

"Here wear this instead." He offers as he hands over his shirt. I consider it for a moment but the shake my head no. "Please." He begs. I don't want to but it really is hot.

"Fine." I say. "But way wallah you won't take off anymore of your clothings." I command as I start pulling off the cardigan.

"Wallah."

"Turn around." I tell him as he stares at my now bare arms. He blushes and turns around. I quickly pull the robe over my head and put on his T-shirt. Even though he used to be a lot skinnier than me when I first came, his shirt almost first me perfectly now. I must have lost lots of weight. 

I don't tell him anything as I lay back down and turn around not facing him. He lays down after a moment and puts his arm around me right under my breasts. As he places his hand down I flinch as he barely touches them. They are sensitive I don't know if it's because they're growing or what. They may be growing because they aren't done for my teenage years or because of my pregnancy but at this moment they are a small 32b cup and very sensitive.

"Did I hurt you?" He ask. I shake my head no and try to sleep.

30 minutes past as I still struggle to fall asleep. I'm not just struggling alone, I'm annoying Ahmed also. I keep moving and turning which cause him to move and turn also. I finally groan as I give up. "I'm sorry..but can you put your hand in between my legs." I say not know how to say thighs in Arabic.