Phone call

After the cold shower I run to Reem's room only wearing a long prayer robe. I get inside and struggle to find what to wear. Hmmm...I decide to wear a long-sleeved white shirt and a long olive robe/dress. I don't decide on what scarf yet since my hair is still wet. I decide to put on a little bit of makeup. I put on some sunscreen foundation, since it is very sunny and hot here. I also put on a little bit of blush and some chapstick that has a hint of pink color on it. Okay, that's good enough. 

As I was about to put on a scarf and leave, my phone rings. I check the number and its my sisters number that in America. I answer preparing myself for the load of questions she is going to ask me. I clear my throat, " Hello?" 

"Hey bride how are you, never mind I don't really care. So did you guys sleep together? Is he big? Did it hurt? Did blood come out? How much money did he give you?" She says all at one not giving me time to answer. "Umm.. we didn't sleep together." 

"Why, what happened?" "He called me an American slut and told me to take off my clothes." "Damn did that hurt. Okay I understand your reasoning, but is that really all." 

"No not really, I think I am just mostly scared of the outcome." What do you mean?" She askes. "I mean come on it hasn't even been two years since my dad stopped touching me and I'm not ready for someone to touch me again and I don't even know the guy." " I understand, but just sleep with him at least once so he knows your still a virgin." "You see that the other problem, What if I'm not a virgin?" 

"What do you mean? "

I will try to post more soon. Sorry for the delay. I am kinda busy