Mud

I apologize for my break down so here y'all go. Skip a bit if you read the chapters before.

~*~

As we're walking back I notice it's taking awfully long for us to arrive. I turn to look at him but he's staring straight ahead. "When will we arrive."

"Later." He says keeping his serious face and not looking at me.

I get angry and snatch my hand away from his(we were still holding hands since we left). "I want to go home now. We have to pray!" I yell at him. I have never been that much of a religious person but the one thing I did do was pray and now he was getting in my way.

"I said okay. We're just taking the long way. I don't want people to see you with blood on your shirt and start making up some drama." He reply's.

I try. I really do try to keep my mouth shut and understand his point of view. And I do understand but the "girl" in me has another idea and speaks for herself.

"Oh! So now your embarrassed by me? You don't want people taking bad about you and saying shit like how your wife sick and crazy." He try's to interrupt me but I stop him and raise my voice. "Shut up! I'm not done. Okay you didn't seem to mind seeing blood on me the last time you raped me and now your embarrassed because of it. I saw the look in your eyes. You were so relieved that I bled and now your saying you don't like that there's blood on me?!" I scream and start crying. "Your just like him. Using me to get pleasure like I'm some type of toy." I grunt and stomp my feet a little.

He opens his mouth, but nothing comes out. I start wiping the tears that won't stop pouring out of my eyes. Then I start walking straight not knowing where I'm going but Ahmed follows closely behind.

About another 10 minutes of us walking it stars raining again. I don't know why but this past week it has been raining nonstop.

"I'm sorry." I hear Ahmed say and stop walking but I don't stop. As I continue walking, he comes behind me and forces me to stop by grabbing my shoulders and turning me around to face him. I don't look up at him. "Please just let me explain." He says. I can hear the sadness in his voice.

I continue looking down, but reply with an okay.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you and I don't want you to think that I'm like your dad. I don't know the full story since you were mixing your Arabic with English but I do know that I will never do anything to hurt you. I know he hurt you terrible and it affected you and I was stupid to do that to you even after you told me no."

I looked up at him and saw that he was sad but I didn't care. I turned around and kept walking only this time faster. The raining had started falling harder and I was really glad because they hid my tears. The down side was that my arm burned me from the thorn that I got from the cactus.

I know I should probable forgive him. I understand that it wasn't fully his fault. I know that he didn't mean what he had don't but he still did it. He fucking raped me!

"Are you going to forgive me?!" He asked running up after me. "Please Jasmine." I had only heard him say my name a couple times and hated to admit I liked the way it sounded coming out of his mouth.

I speed up my pace which was a bad idea because the rain had caused the ground to be slippery and muddy which caused me to slip.

Why do I always get mud all over me? I tried to stand up but just slipped again. This just made me angrier!

Ahmed comes to me and offers to help me which I denied because the feminist in me doesn't need a man to help her stand up.

He moves a couple steps away from me but no too far. I try to stand up and not slip which I thankfully did but as soon as I start walking end up slipping again. Ahmed offered to help which I this time accepted. He held out his hand and I grabbed on to it. Once our hands were together, he pulled me up.