17-The Behind-Story.

AN: Hi lovelies! I decided to this short chapter for no reason xD So...yeah! Enjoy :D

-----------------

Chapter 17- The Behind-Story

<Darren's P.O.V.>

I seriously hate my life. It sucks. Okay, maybe I'm not in the worst situation ever...but this is a big deal. I dumped my lovely girlfriend because of what happened in the past between our parents. Why does Fate have to be so cruel and unfair? I mean, come on. Out of ALL these people. Why me? Yeah, I'm totally over-reacting. Wait, no I'm not.

Out of all the confusion that I'm experiencing right at this moment, things are all blurring together. Ha...here comes the headache. Oh gosh, I feel like I'm gonna die. What's the whole point of living? Oh right, it's because Eve ate the stupid fruit from the "forbidden tree". It's because she had to break God's rule that our generations are suffering. I feel so rebellious right now. Haha, wow. This is all so new.

Enough of my babbling and self-talking.

So. I'm definitely trying to figure out what exactly happened in the past...between my father and Lauren's mother. It's pretty complicated from my perspecitve.

 My father told me the story in this way:

It was a cool, breezy day with a hint of light spring rain...

 I was walking through the damp street as cold raindrops trickled down my nose.

About two minutes passed before I began to run with the rain pouring down on me. I covered my head with my jacket and paced through the rain. I tried to figure out which way to go with the rain covering my sight. It was pretty blurry out there. I actually had to squint my eyes through the pouring water. Then, I found a girl running down the street in my direction with her hands over her head. I guess she was trying to keep her hair from getting wet. After five measly seconds, I mentally slapped myself for staring at the girl like a pervert. When I came back to my senses, I found the girl staring back at me with a confused expression. Without thinking any furthur, I ran up to the girl and put my jacket around her small head. I was young. I was stupid.

As I looked into her dazzling eyes, I felt my lips curving into a goofy smile. I felt really stupid for smiling like that in front of a girl. But, to my surprise, she smiled back at me. She has mesmerized me with her beauty. That smile of hers gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside that tingled my whole body. Then, I snapped back to reality. The girl was saying something but I couldn't understand it. I was too zoned out to make out what she was saying. As I tried to make sense of what was happening, the girl put her hands out for me to shake. Of course, I gladly took her hand and shook it. And there came the tingling sensation again running electricity through my body.

When we were done shaking hands, I found out that she was going the same way as me. So, I casually took the chance to get to know her better. I grabbed her hand and started walking. My hand was on fire for a few seconds until the girl pulled her hand back with surprise. I guess I was going too fast. I felt my face growing hotter from the embarrasement. As I tried to cover my blushing face in some sort of way, I found someone's hand grasp mine. I looked to see who it was...and it was the girl.

I felt the spark in my hand once again.

Then I realized the fact that I couldn't deny.

I was in love with her. Whoever she was. I didn't care

Yeah. Sounds like one of those complicated love stories to me. I, Darren Lee feel very ashamed of myself for even falling in love. But hey. Who knows what's going to happen. I hope everything turns out to be better.

I just hope...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soo. How was this chapter? LOL I know. It probably sounds extremely redundant, but oh well. My brain is running out of ideas. Don't worry, lovelies. I'll stur something up. Just wait. c;

Don't forget to click those fabulous buttons: Fan, Vote, Comment!

Thanks a bunchh for reading :D

Kbye~ Jefferly. c: