2-The Photoshoot (✓)

Chapter 2- Photo shoot/Tokyo, Japan

<Lauren's Point of View>

Whoa. I stare at the photographer. He looked flawless, despite the fact that he's just a photographer. He was definitely mesmerizing. I mentally slap myself for staring at a guy for such a long time. When I snap myself back to reality, I realize that the photo shoot's about to begin. I find a snuggly chair to sit on and wait. 

"All right everyone! Let's start the photo shoot!", Darren says loudly enough to burst open my eardrums.

As I sit back and relax, I see the model getting into her position. She looked like a goddess, with her golden hair flowing just above her waistline. The cameras start to flash and I find my self looking at the photographer again. I honestly thought he looked better than me. Seriously. I never saw a guy dashing like him.

I wonder if he has a girlfriend. My face starts to flush from that thought. Lauren, what in the world are you thinking about? A guy like him would obviously have a girlfriend. Besides, he would never fall in love with a girl like me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The photo shoot went for about two hours. Everyone started to grow tired of the constant flashing and posing.

"And...that's a wrap!" Darren said as he got the last shot of the last model.

Sighing out of relief, I got up from my chair and rushed to the bathroom.

<Darren's Point of View>

Phew, finally that nightmare is over. I hate photo shoots. Too bad I had to inherit Dad's talent for photography. The only good parts are the money and hooking up with those gorgeous models. I think the first model has a crush on me. Hmm, time to hunt some ladies...

I made my way over to the first model.

"Hey, what's your name? You looked great on the photos so I wanted to acknowledge you for that", I told her with a smirk.

"It's Lacey and thanks. I always try my best on photo shoots", she replied while scanning me from head to toe. 

She's pretty hot. I can tell that she's totally interested in me now. Ha, I'm such a player. I bet she's digging me right now. I mean, come on. Who can resist me? After all, I'm pretty good looking.

Suddenly, I'm broken from my thoughts by the ring tone of my phone. I just ignore it and leave it on a chair.

A.N: Hey guise. So, how's the story so far? I know it's not as good as those super popular fan fictions but I'm trying my best!

If you happen to like my story anyway, please take the time to vote, comment or even fan. It really helps me out.

Hint Hint: Darren left his phone on the chair that Lauren sat on!

-Jennifer.