14~ We're Going on a Trip...

Comincia dall'inizio

"I don't understand why Namjoon is on your side all of a sudden," Jungkook rubbed his eyes. "If I could I would make my last wish and send you off."

Right, Jungkook still thought that he had only one wish left after the clothes incident.

"So basically we're going on a trip together?" I grinned a little. "Sweet! Bonding time am I right?"

"No," he snapped back instantly. "Not right. Left."

"But why do we need to take a car?" I wondered aloud. "I mean, you guys have a crap ton of money. So why not take like a private jet?"

"The hideout is in Ulsan outskirts, so if we took a plane there, we'd have to rent some other form of transportation to get to the actual hideout and that's something we can't risk," Jungkook folded his arms.

"So, about a week of driving and burning gasoline just so you can check if some criminal guys are actually there? That sounds like a waste," I shifted into the lawn chair comfortably.

"There's also a chance they may have already found the genie."

My eyes flew open and I sat back up. "No way," I snapped instantly. "If there's a chance they got to an evil genie I'm so not going."

"But you just said so yourself, you don't have a choice," Jungkook grinned a little, leaning forward, obviously enjoying his brief advantage over me now. "Besides, you're scared of meeting another Genie? I thought you wanted to meet a Genie so you can fill that desperate hole of loneliness in you."

I bristled. "Don't joke about loneliness," I told him, dead serious.

Jungkook clicked his mouth shut.

"It looks like you're entering Beginner's Course of Genies: Level 2. I already told you about the three good Genies and their abilities right?" Jungkook nodded affirmation. "Well, there are five Genies in total. And the remaining two of them are plain evil and have the stereotypical phenomenal cosmic power magic."

I shuddered a little just thinking of the other two Genies. I knew Namjoon had mentioned it before, but let's be honest: I was tired and barely paying too close attention to what he'd been saying.

"There are the Shadow Genies," I held up a hand. "Little cold-hearts like to come out at night, the sun burns them. They get their energy from the darkness around them. The other Genie is the Blood Genie. These little leeches are the most powerful of all Genies, even surpassing the Ghost Genies, which is saying something. They get their power and energy from blood. Because of these two Genies, the legend of the vampires was born."

"Can Genies kill other Genies?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head slightly.

"No, we're not allowed to harm other Genies, but—"

"Then it should be no problem," Jungkook clapped his hands, standing up. "They can't hurt you and if anything, that means I'm the one in most danger here. So stop freaking out."

"Jungkook!" I yelled as he began to walk away. Partly because I hadn't finished explaining myself and partly because that little jackass just stole my lemonade on his way into the house, taking a sip out of it.

He ignored my yell.

I slouched on the lawn chair, groaning under my breath. Blood and Shadow Genies may not be able to actually kill me, but with their insane amount of power, they could easily crush my lamp, spiraling me into that coma-like state of loneliness for eternity.

No matter what type of Genie you were, we all had one thing in common: we loathed that lonely feeling in the coma-like state with all our hearts. We feared that loneliness more than we feared death itself.

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡