"Kelly." He thought to himself and then started to stammer out of bed quickly. "Star... something's happened! I need... I need your help!" He tripped a little and grabbed on to her shirt to prevent himself from falling down completely.

"Whoa, whoa Marco. Calm down, it looks like you've had some kind of bad dream." She said grabbing on to his underarms to help hold him up. She could see his panic since the moment he had awoken.

"I but..." Marco said, still clenched onto her shirt as he fought to find the correct words. He was trying his hardest to gain control of his panic, but it was proving difficult. Just about the only thing that gave him comfort right now was his dear friend. Star was so calm and comforting to him at this moment, and he was struggling to remember the things he had witnessed the night before. His eyes glanced around his room, and it was just the same as it always had been.

"I... your slumber party, is-is everyone ok?" Marco blurted out, trying not to mix fantasy with reality.

Star gave him an odd look but decided to humor him. "Marco, everything is fineee, you are worrying too much." She pulled him up a little, and Marco stood on his two legs shakily.

"But." Marco continued like the worry wart he was.

"Ugh Marco, everyone is fine, ok? They all stayed the morning and left an hour or two ago, they were all here, and all went home." There was a hint of frustration in her voice, but her confirmation of the normalcy of everything allowed Marco to relax slightly.

"I am sorry Star. I just had this terrible dream, and..." Marco began his explanation.

"Shhh Marco, it is ok, alright? We all get bad dreams sometimes." She cut him off and gave him a smile with a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

Star could make him feel comfortable with something as simple as a little touch, and he just rubbed his arm feeling just a bit foolish. His experience felt so real, and then the horrible darkness just before waking up. It sent chills down his spine in a way that few things did.

Star could see the discomfort and sadness of her friend, and she wondered if maybe he was stressed out over something. Perhaps she was working him too hard, or not giving him adequate attention?

"Saaayyyy Marco," She said abruptly in typical Star fashion. "why don't we spend some time together today, just you and me?"

"What?" Marco said, genuinely surprised at her sudden attempt to offer him relief.

"Well with all that has been going on in Mewni and with Tom, I just figure we could hang out together and 'chill' like we used to on earth." She sounded pleasant, and Marco was positively sure that she was trying to comfort him without making it seem like a pity party.

Marco stood there in silence thinking about Star and what she had said. She had already told him that everything was ok, and the more he delved into his thoughts about what had happened last night. The more he realized that he wouldn't be in Mewni castle dressed in his pajamas right now if things indeed had occurred the way he thought they did.

"I.... thanks Star," Marco said feeling some restless sense of relief. He was terrified beyond words before, but now he was more curious about why of all people he was dreaming about Kelly. It made him realize that maybe she was becoming an important person to him though he was heavily reticent in conversing about it with Star.

"Anytime Marco!" Star smiled at him and stepped away towards his door.

"Just get dressed," She stopped and thought for a second. "ooorrrr stay in your pajamas if you like, and we can have something delicious to eat." She let out a small, cheerful laugh and opened the door to his bedroom.