Love Everlasting.

Author's Note. Well, this is the end of the story. I really do not think much of myself or my writing, but I do know I have plenty more stories to tell.

Thank you to all the people that read my story, also thank you to every person that took the time to push a button to vote.

A special thank you to every one of my followers.

Lerans123

venom252

colorgasm

BchHong395

VickieDuncan

angularr

Maail355

srjjsfujfsgh

KazJamFinch

Bigboi1937419284

ToshibaKenichi

Q_da_soul

themotherland21

Onyxdog04

AgentSkinner

MichalFerkl

Outrider213

Tombofsins

lector-casual

chair68

Starco231

radpoison101

Marco stared at himself in the mirror, scrutinizing his own outfit. He was fancily dressed and in his old room at the castle. The quietness of the area that had once been the cause of terror now rang through with peacefulness and harmony. It was as if the events of the past two weeks had lifted a morose feeling from Mewni itself.

Marco turned his head to look out the window, and still, the moons shined brighter than ever before. There wasn't even a cloud in the sky... It was just an endless ocean of precious stars that lit the heavens.

Marco turned towards the bed with a sigh and stared at the gilded sword that lay atop it. The last relic of an era long since passed, and a knight to be forever forgotten. He picked up the blade solemnly and placed it into the sheath, then he started to strap and buckle it to his side.

"..."

Now fully adorned and handsome looking while bearing his signature cape. He placed his right hand on the hilt of the blade, as the knight had once done, and then started to walk out into the hallway to head downstairs, where everyone was waiting.

Out and down the stairs he went, the echoing of his boots tapping against the stones, and a mix of excitement and shame creeping over him when at last he reached the ground floor.

"Heyyy... About time Marco, you are late and holding everyone up!" Hekapoo scolded and walked beside him to begin pulling him by the arm.

"I... Well..." Marco started but was cut off by her.

"Yeah, yeah... It is bad enough I have my hands full with restoration. I don't need to babysit you too."

Marco just let out a small laugh when she playfully smirked at him. "Oh! Before I forget... Here."

Hekapoo held up her hand, and in a poof of magic, his scissors appeared in them. "When I heard you lost them, I took the time to find them for you... You know, you really shouldn't go swimming in abandoned parts of the castle with newfound pets...."

Marco shook his head, grabbing the scissors from her and placing them in his pocket. "Thanks, Hekapoo..."

"Next time, tell me sooner, will ya... Now get in there!" She said as she shoved Marco forward and into the throne room.