Shaken.

Author's Note. For some reason the website deleted the second part, deleting all my comments and votes.  I am reuploading to fix the issue, sorry to all who were inconvenienced.

Please. Remember to vote on chapters if you like my story, as it tells other readers of its quality and helps more people see my work. Thank you kindly.

Cover image commissioned and drawn by NamelessHiredArtist. https://www.deviantart.com/namelesshiredartist

Please go and view their art and commission them. They have incredible talent, and I was lucky to have them draw anything for me.

The sinister woods were covered in fog and Marco could do little but glance around himself, lost in an endless sea of mystery. He knew not where he was but felt as though he had eyes upon him.

"Marco." A faint whisper in the distance called out to him.

"Kelly!" Marco said loudly, as it was the only person he could think about.

Silence returned to him and his blood froze in his veins. The fear was becoming overwhelming for him, and he half expected a monster of unparalleled strength to come and drag him off into the unknown.

"Marco." The voice came once more, and this time it was more forceful and angry.

"Kelly! Please! I am sorry! I tried to- tried to save you!" He shouted while his voice quivered slightly. The surrounding temperature started going through a drastic change as his hot breath now coming out as steam against the bitterly cold air.

"I wish for you to be happy..." He heard a painfully sad voice echoing through the woods.

With that, he could feel the ground shake, and the well started to rise up from the dirt directly in The sinister woods were covered in fog and Marco could do little but glance around himself, lost in an endless sea of mystery. He knew not where he wafront of him. A thick black ichor began oozing out of it, down the sides, and all around the ground. It moved as if it had a mind of its own and quickly began making its way all about the misty forest enveloping everything it touched in darkness.

Marco was so afraid his body failed him and he couldn't move. He could see the encroaching shadows as they consumed everything before and around him. It started coming at him from all directions, coming to swallow him whole with malicious intent.

"Marco." The voice was now sad and in pain.

"Kelly I... I don't know what to DO!" He shouted as the blackness started to grasp at his feet.

"Marco!" The voice became really loud and repeated itself.

"Kelly... I..."

"Marco!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Marco!"

"MARCO!" A scream came so loudly that it shattered the very fabric of the universe. Marco opened his eyes and shot up in a complete panic, his eyes frantically looking around himself.

"Ahh!" He shouted clenching his chest and breathing heavily.

"About time you got up, sheesh! You've been in bed all day. It is already noon." He could hear Star's voice speaking to him and he turned his head towards the source of her voice.

"I, ah, Star?" He said dazed and confused, as if in a complete stupor.

"Well, who do ya' think it is Marco!" Star said just as energetic as ever, and it was taking Marco time to process his thoughts.