Goofy Self.

13/05/2019

You were with me the whole time, but miles away.

Even before everything happened we were talking, and the girls were mocking me and "how cute we were".

As soon as I got the chance you were the first person I told everything that happened with my friend and everything I was feeling about it.

You straight up told me you were coming to meet me, I could almost imagine you rushing into a train, but I told you no.

Despite everything I want to be independent.
You were with me in my heart though.

When I got home you were being your normal goofy self and I was so glad.
To be honest I was glad you hadn't fallen asleep yet.

We talked for hours even though we've had a rough day and had school the next day.
I knew you were tired to death.
You always go to sleep very early, too early if you ask me, but this time you not only stayed with me and made me laugh whenever you could but also waited for me to fall asleep first.

And I eventually did, but not before a certain point I noticed the conversation turning very lovey-dovey.
I mean, it happens often so I didn't even think about what was coming.

You asked me, in your own goofy but very cute way, if I wanted to be your date to prom.

So, so goofy that I thought you were joking.
I swear to God, in that moment I don't know if I wanted to kill you or kill myself.

So I made you ask a second time, so I could say yes or no.

Of course I do.

We've talked about this before, prom is very important for any senior but for us in particular prom doesn't just mean prom.

Means meeting your friends.
Meeting your family.
Your town.

Usually you come here, we met through friends from this town.

Now I'm going there.

And I'm ready.
I'm nervous, but I'm ready.

You're amazing.

And I'm not saying I'm in love, I'm saying I'm going to prom.