Avengers Aftermath

Peter sits in a chair across from Jameson as he looks at some pictures.
Jameson: Crap. Crap. Megacrap. This one's good. I'll give you 20 bucks Parker.
Peter: I'll take it sir.
Jameson: Good. And thanks for this photo kid.
Jameson holds out a photo of Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Ms.Marvel, and Hawkeye all standing together.
Jameson: Even though you couldn't get Wolverine in it, it's still a damn nice picture.
Peter: Uh, Spider-Man helped too.
Jameson: Helped? Ha!! Don't make me laugh kid, Spider-Man was only getting in the way of The Avengers. That menace was probably helping those ice giants.
Peter: But witnesses say-
Jameson: Kid, I'll drop the 20 to 10 if you keep this up.
Peter: *sighs* I'll take the 20.
Jameson smirks and hands Peter a 20.
Jameson: Now go on, scat!! I have papers to print.
Peter gets up and exits his office. Peter starts to leave when a hand grabs his shoulder.
Robbie: How much did he pay you?
Peter: What?
Robbie: How much Peter?
Peter: 20 bucks.
Robbie sighs and pulls out his wallet and pulls out a 10.
Robbie: Here, and don't tell him I gave you this.
Peter: Thanks Robbie, this means alot.
Robbie: I know. Now get out of here.
Peter nods and leaves the bugle. Peter arrives home and sees a note on the fridge, saying that Aunt May's at work right now and will be back home later. Peter smiles and walks up the stairs and enters his room. Peter tosses his bag on his bed and sighs. Just then, Trent enters the room.
Trent: Dude! You founded the Avengers!!!
Peter: I'm not technically a member though.
Trent: Don't matter, you fought with big superheroes!!
Peter: I just did the right thing, that's all.
Trent: True, but you did alot. You stopped the Shocker and then right after you fought giant ice creatures. You're a big time hero.
Peter: Don't feel like one, and I prefer to just be a friendly neighborhood superhero.
Trent: I guess. Hey, what's that?
Trent points at a drawing. Peter grabs it.
Petet: New costume design I'm working on. Feels like the suit is a bit baggy, and the hood and open hair mask are an easy weak spot.
Trent: I can help. I could probably get some supplies and make the design a bit better.
Peter: Thanks man.
Trent: No problem dude, always happy to help out.
Peter looks out the window.
Peter: I don't know why, but I feel like things are going to be better now. I just now it.

(Somewhere in the city)

In an abandoned factory, a bunch of dead, mutilated bodies are all over the factory as one man tries to crawl away.
Man: PLEASE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
CK: Heheheheh, now why would I go and do that?
Man: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??!!!
The man starts crying, making CK laugh hysterically.
CK: Because I enjoy it.
CK then slits the man's throat.
CK: I think it's time for a little fun, don't you agree?
The man gargles as the blood spews from his mouth and throat
CK: You could just nod or shake. Rude.
CK turns around and sees a message on the wall. The message says "You and me Spidey, we'll have a nice game of Catch the Serial Killer!". CK chuckles.
CK: We'll have so much fun Spider-Man, and by the end I'll know exactly who you are, and your world will never be the same. Hehehehehahah!!!