Chapter 28 - "You should get over me"

"We all agree on three large half cheese half pepperoni pizzas?" Everyone nodded at Trevor. He brushes his hair back and wraps his arms around Payton's waist. Then, picks up his phone and starts to call the pizzeria.

"It's a Sunday afternoon, so I didn't think you guys would want to get drunk, so instead I bought juice!" Payton giggles as she snuggles her head around Trevor. Bailey pretended to throw up and Trevor jokingly shot a glance.

Cole was leaning on the kitchen counter sipping his juice box quietly. Carson and Spencer were on the living room couch talking amongst themselves. Izzy and Bailey swaying jamming out to rap music. "Broskis, if I see any of you guys making out I'm running away to get ice cream!" Izzy shouted to make sure her message got across to the kitchen and living room.

"Ahh Guys, we should all take pictures soon!" Bailey gathering everyone's attention.

"Stop using me for clout, Bailey!" Trevor shouted.

"Oh come on! Trevor, you literally have no clout. You got clout from Izzy and Cole! If I wanted clout wouldn't I just only take pictures with Cole? You're such a ding." Bailey gulped her juice while Izzy took her hair out of Bailey's messy bun and started to do a french braid.

"Izzy, do my hair! Everyone should match." Payton gave her juice box to Trevor and ran over to the living room.

"Spencer get off of Carson's lap and come here!" Bailey ordered.

Spencer's cheeks started to get flushed. She wore lip gloss and filled in her eyebrows which were out of the normal. Izzy smirked at the thought of Spencer trying to impress Carson.

All of the girls were in a line french braiding each other's hair. Though, no one was doing Izzy's hair since she was the starting person. Carson comes over and places his hand on Izzy's ponytail and pulls on it. Izzy immediately turns around and smacks his thigh with her phone. "You're lucky I didn't kill you right then and there, you little Ding."

The guys on the other hand were tackling each other on the rug. All of them trying to box each other. The laughs and chuckles filled the room. Smiles radiating from almost every person, except two people.

Payton whispering into Spencer's ear, "I haven't seen Izzy and Cole talk not once today. Aren't they acting weird?"

Spencer glances at Izzy seeing her on her phone scrolling through Instagram and then takes a look at Cole on the opposite side of the room. He was slouching heavily which was odd because he usually has good posture. His hair was messily tossed but it could have been because of the aggressive wrestling.

"You're right. What do you think happened between them?" Bailey whispered back with a sly smirk. Payton was more concerned with the situation.

She rested her head on the palm of her hand. "Maybe one of them confessed to each other and then the other got rejected by the other? I mean it explains why they aren't talking to each other."

Bailey nods but something about that theory didn't feel right to her, "the both of them seem so in love with each other. I don't know it doesn't make sense."

"I don't think we should meddle in their problems. Izzy and Cole are extremely conservative." Payton pats Bailey's back and then ran into Trevor's arms.

(Please play the song now. Unrequited love (and other cliches) by Breakup Shoes)

Cole witnessed everyone laughing, smiling, yelling wildly without a care in the world. He just couldn't feel the same. His eyes were heavy and his body wanted to just drop to the ground. He was staring up at his empty ceiling all last night.