Chapter 8 - Angering The Queen With Sweatpants

Now sweatpants are very comfortable and soft. No matter what anyone says they are just so amazing it's almost unbelievable. Such pants aren't just any pants they are furry on the inside and pretty on the outside.

She decided to wear low-waisted sweatpants and a black crop top along with a high ponytail. She entered the Science Room and saw Stephanie laughing. Her fake laugh reminded Izzy of a dying hyena. She giggled at the thought and sat down taking out her sketchbook. She was way too tired to deal with anyone's bullshit. So instead she shut everyone out.

The King enters the classroom and immediately Stephanie stands up with a seductive smile that roams her lips. Her long smooth legs shined with a perfect black dress that hugged her body. Her eyes blinked purposely showing her lust for Cole.

Izzy couldn't help but take notice and roll her eyes in disgust. Stephanie slithers her arms around Cole's and then proceeds to put her head on his buff shoulder.

There was something the ponytailed girl didn't notice. Cole was wearing the exact same pair of sweatpants.

He shoved Stephanie off of his arm and tapped on Izzy's shoulder. She rolled her eyes, once again and gazed at the boy. "I'm glad we agreed on wearing sweatpants today. Monday's are pretty shitty."

"Amen to that." Izzy gave a little smile, giggling to herself. Whenever she smiles her eyes smile. Cole thought it was pretty cute seeing that side of her. All happy and joyous.

"Are you sure you're actually friends with Lily and Sylvia?" His eyes spoke curiously. He sat beside Izzy and rested his head on his palm that cupped the side of his cheek.

The eye contact was relaxing and calm. Izzy loves eye contact, it really shows when someone is truly paying attention to you and you only.  "Throughout the whole summer, we didn't go to Ranky's once. I didn't actually mind not hanging out with them. The thing is, is that Sylvia knows I tend to have guy friends so whenever I'm hanging out with a guy friend she tries to hook up with them and if it does happen, she becomes clingy to me."

"Now that makes sense. She was totally trying to flirt with me on Saturday." Cole's ego starts to shine and Izzy rolls her eyes then continuing to stare at his detailed scattered freckles along with his nose and upper cheeks.

"I tell her not to get involved with my guy friends but then she does and always ends up hurt afterward. When that happens she comes straight back to me and cries about her heartbreaking. It's ridiculous." She patted his soft silky hair. It was a like small pillow on top of his head.

"She's pretty. I'm glad I didn't hook up with her."

"You were considering it?"

"Yeah. But I mean what guy hasn't?" He shrugged eyeing Izzy's sketchbook cover. It was completely white except for her name on the front cover. He wondered what all sorts of things she would draw. How creative her mind really is. Wondering how she lets her mind go wild while drawing.

"True."

"What's your opinion on Lily?"

"She's probably one of the nicest people I know. I don't understand why she hangs out with someone like Sylvia. Lily, is pretty inexperienced with guys and she's very quiet and shy. Their personalities seem to clash."

"Opposites attract?"

Izzy laughs, "sure. sure." She repeated with a smirk.

"How long have you known Spencer and Bailey?"

"Since middle school. Seems like years, but I remember every single moment we've spent together." Cole noticed her quiet serene tone. She was being very sincere talking about her best friends. "What other best friend do you have besides Carson?"

"He actually used to go here. He moved out of the country a year ago. We try to contact each other, once a week because we've both been pretty busy with opportunities, and another factor is our time zone." The ponytailed girl observed him saying 'he' than rather his friend's name. She thought maybe it was a sensitive topic and raised a brow unconsciously.

"Sucks. Was he cute?" She said in a joking tone that brightened the dim mood.

He chuckled loudly with a bright dazzling smile. "Funny because he really is." A small silence occurred and he laughed again, Izzy was pretty confused. "Sorry, I was thinking about the time he used to talk about this girl he was exclusive with when he went here."

"And it's funny?"

"She was his first girlfriend. He was pretty whipped for her." Izzy made an 'O' face.

She chuckled softly and gave another gentle smile. "I find that funny too—"

Izzy was cut off by the one and only Stephanie. The ponytailed girl quickly rolled her eyes and started to repulse on the inside, "did you guys wear the same exact pair of sweatpants on purpose?"

"Well, technically they aren't the exact same pair since we have different sizes."

"And yes we matched on purpose." Cole was trying hard to surpass his laughter. Stephanie was jealous over the dumbest reason. Matching sweatpants isn't the end of the world. Her thick skull is probably killing her brain cells.

"Seriously what the fuck, Izzy. Why do you always try to steal people away from me? Don't you have your little Trio?"

"I don't steal people. Why would I need to do that? It just goes to show that people just like me."

Stephanie scoffs harshly and her lips twist in disgust. "There's no way anyone would like you! You're weird and not even pretty!"

"Being pretty doesn't mean you have friends. You can say I'm the ugliest person in the whole entire world, and I wouldn't give a damn. Please use better insults. I'm dying to actually be hurt." Izzy gave a fake entertaining smile.

"I'm sure your dad is proud of you." The blonde started to laugh insanely loud. She was enjoying torturing Izzy with her lame insults. When Izzy heard those words, her hands turned into fists and her ears started to turn a crimson color from frustration. Her heart ached and her nails started to dig into her own flesh. She didn't care about the pain though. Only the brutal words Stephanie spoke.

The dirty blonde-haired teen analyzed closely at this jaguar fight. The words she spoke could tear a hole inside your mind and heart both at the same time. It was insane to think Stephanie could get out of trouble just because of her looks and her status.

Izzy got out of her seat slowly and she sprinted to Stephanie's location. Izzy's lips were right near her ears and she whispered very softly and dangerously, "you ever say those words again, I will hurt you myself." Silence played its role and she spoke again, "Beverly."

A chill went down Stephanie's spine and Cole witnessed her face drop with fear-filled in her eyes. Cole wondered what Izzy could have possibly said that made her shut up so instantly.

"You have a higher reputation than me, Stephanie. But we both know who really has control over you." Her eyes began to calm down and the whole heart was still sensitive.

Stephanie was too stunned to say a word and decided to back out and sit down before her ego and pride would forever be shattered. Cole was surprised as well. He wondered what kind of words and witchery she used to defend herself in these kinds of situations.

"What the fuck just happened?" Cole said in a confused tone completely star-struck.

"I'm what happened."

"Explain to me what you said to her."

"There's no need for me to spill my tactics. I'm literally the definition of intimidation."

==========
this chapter was rlly short. it was just a fun little chapter that i thought was cute.