Chapter 11 - "What's that? A new hoodie?"

Izzy's woke up feeling dazed and confused. This bed was different, it was softer and just more comfortable in general. Plus the covers were gray and white. Her bedding was black and white. She got up from the bed with the same clothes she wore yesterday. She felt this massive headache rush to her head and once again pounded her upper thigh with her fist.

She noticed her hair was still up and took her hair tie out of her locks. She shuffled her loose thick hair around and then turned around to see a shirtless familiar face laying in the same bed that she did. His facial expression was so calm and at peace. His bare arms were even more muscular than when he wore short-sleeved shirts. The teen's jawline was so sharp it could give someone a paper cut.

She couldn't have been more shocked she instantly ran to the bathroom to put her hair back up again. The small girl came out and shook the teen boy to wake up. His eyes blinked then a smile came from his lips while he tousled his hair. "Did you have a nice rest?" A calm arousing smirk curved onto his lips.

"Yes, I did. But why the hell am I here?"She rolled her dark brown eyes, annoyed at the boy.

"You fell asleep while we watched the movie. You looked peaceful so I didn't want to wake you. Instead, I decided to take you to sleep with me." He gave a large smile and got up stretching his back while yawning loudly. Acting as if everything was normal. He was still quite intrigued with Izzy's attitude on this situation.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." A nervous look appeared on Izzy's face but still, Cole couldn't decipher why. "Do you have a change of clothes I can wear? We still need to head to fucking school."

"Oh right yeah." He looked quickly at his alarm clock only to find they had only fifteen minutes to get ready. He fumbled to his large sleek dressers trying to find small enough clothing for the tiny teen. Then he spotted a perfect outfit. He threw a large red hoodie and large basketball shorts at Izzy then began to search for his own clothes. "Sorry I don't really have any small clothing."

"It's okay, it'll do." She gave a small smile then face palmed to herself. She couldn't believe she had just slept over at a guy's house that she didn't even really know.

Izzy put her hands up on her shirt and lifted it upward revealing her laced black undergarment. Cole took notice and his face started to turn a bit red from embarrassment. Her upper body was so slender. Her waist was ever so small and her skin looked a perfect tan caramel color. The blue-eyed boy desired to place his hands onto her hips and then move his fingertips up. Eventually, he snapped himself out of his lusty daze. He noticed this skin discoloration on a part of her shoulder and upper back. It was a burn scar. He kept wondering to himself how she got it, what did she experience to have a burn scar?

She threw her shirt into her black backpack and put on his large warm hoodie. "Oh look, this hoodie matches your face right now!"

"Oh shut it." He turned around flustered, placing his hand around his mouth and cheeks. "How can you do such a bold thing?" He began to take off his shirt and put on a black hoodie with a pair of denim jeans.

Cole's thoughts became so loud from the make up theories he couldn't hear a single word she had spoken.

Izzy instantly understands why he was so distorted. Her small smile turned into a numbing expression. "What? Have you never seen a burn scar before?"

She looked behind her seeing his back muscles flexing as he was placing his shirt on. Her eyes widened at the view. It was paradise for any girl but she's heading to hell(school) so it wouldn't matter.

The male teen got caught off guard by her question. "No. I've seen some." Izzy chuckled to herself. She kept thinking about how his reaction was different than the rest.