Chapter 1 - The Famous Kid

A mysterious teen walks out of a white Lamborghini right in front of the school. A huge crowd gathers full of both fangirls cheering with their high-pitched voices and guys who were envious of the car they had just witness being driven.

Tons of students taking out their self phones taking pictures of the teen and his Lamborghini. It was practically chaos, the man had to push through the crowd with a ton worth of force. The crowd though only became worse.

He was wearing a denim jacket that made his shoulders wider and loose jeans. As he walked into the school, the crowd began to disperse. The audience trying not to get to class late then be scolded by the teacher for a terrible excuse, would not be ideal on the first day of school.

Many of the guys had greeted him with a masculine handshake and the girls fawned over his charming face as they passed by waving at him. His blue eyes looked at almost every girl's features with a satisfied grin across his face. He felt an enormous amount of attraction that filled up his ego.

He had finally reached his first-period class and when he took his first step in, every student looked at him with surprise. The teacher had spoken out, "This is our new student, Cole Orlando." Some made noises others gasped at his name and some students just waved a passive smile. "Cole mind giving yourself an introduction?" The teacher smiled as he shook Cole's veiny hands.

He adjusted his dirty blonde golden hair with his lips curved into a smirk as he talked highly of himself, "I'm Cole Orlando, nice to meet you!" He roared to the class. Though out of the corner of his eye, a girl who rolled her eyes then looked out the window. The teacher patted Cole's shoulder then asked him to sit anywhere he'd like. He chose to sit in the back where most of the guys fooled around.

Cole was able to read everyone's body language and expression they showcased but for some reason he couldn't get a deduction on the girl that rolled her eyes. His intense deduction was a skill he had always since birth. The girl's hair was a long raven color, though the sun shined on her ponytail which made it a light chestnut color.

She put her right elbow on the desk then put her dominant hand underneath her chin carrying her head as she looked through the transparent window. It seems to Cole that she wasn't phased by his handsome looks nor the popularity he already has from just entering the school. It piqued Cole's interest.

"Settle down class. We're going to do an activity right now." The teacher shouted to get the message across to the boys in the back roughly hitting each other playfully. "You're going to talk to three people you don't know in this class and ask each of the three questions. Go!" Students instantly got up circling their eyes to find someone. Each student swarming likes bees.

The ponytailed girl had fair tanned skin and her eyelashes were curled. She smiled when she found the girl next to her talking to her first.

"What's your name?" A girl with blonde hair smiled gently.

"I'm Izzy. How about you?" Cole, unfortunately, couldn't pay attention to her name and kept being asked tons of questions about his family, his job, and of course his white car.

"I'm Payton." She smiled. Her hazel eyes sparkled as she found a new friend moving on from Izzy. Payton's hair was parted on the side and it seems she's an extrovert by how easily she greeted another person.

Izzy in the process of finding another person, particularly a guy, she was analyzing. They greeted one another, his name was Trevor. She deduced that he was 5'11 and probably plays on the basketball team by his shoes, and plays the guitar by the way his fingers were caloused.

"Trevor, do you run fast?" The short tomboy bluntly asked in her usual raspy voice.

"Of course. I'm on the basketball team." Trevor smiled as he touched his curly hair and dark skin. While Izzy smiled to herself knowing her theory was correct.