Chapter 19 - The Queen Makes Her Move

A woman with blonde hair, and wore a scandalous dress slammed her hand furiously onto Izzy's desk. Every student in the room turned their attention to them, all eyes watched over them.

Izzy gave a puzzled looked. "What are you doing?" She asked politely with a fake smile. The small girl clutched her fists underneath the desk.

"I hear you've been talking shit behind my back!" Her nose scrunched and her eyebrows deemed down at her. Her voice was loud, so loud the whole classroom could hear. There were soft whispers in the background.

Izzy scoffed and grinned madly. "I haven't been talking to you. I've been too busy with track. I have a life, Stephanie." The Queen's face became red out of frustration, her eyes cold and ruthless. "You don't scare me. Don't try to intimidate me." She stood up from her chair and leaned her head toward Stephanie to make her back up.

"Cole's been telling me, you always talk about me. Don't underestimate my power, Izzy!" She flicked Izzy's forehead and rested her hands on her hips then rolled her eyes.

"Queen's are meant to be elegant, Stephanie. Though you're the exact opposite." The small teen furrowed her eyebrows and started to laugh at Stephanie's stupidly. "Also, stop lying. Cole and I never talk about you. What are you jealous of?" She teased rudely.

"As if I'd be jealous of some wannabe. Your eyes could never see my brilliance, you Chink." The whole room went silent, more and more silence filled the room. The dense heavy atmosphere was suffocating. Izzy's face went pale and her lips moved into a neutral expression.

Izzy laughed harder and harder even covering her mouth to stop her from laughing even more. There were many perplexed bystanders, Stephanie knew she hit a vein.

"You're a disgusting person. I can't believe you'd resort to racism to try and offend me. I never knew you were worse than scum." Izzy all said with a dead voice. Her eyes turned cold but she smiled, a very convincing one at that.

She walked out of the room and tuned out any stares or unnecessary noise. Her vision became hazy and her mind became discorded. She started to run faster, she wanted to escape. Her desire to leave, to run away from the world was too impossible... and she knew that too.

Her body moved and pushed itself to reach the rooftop. A place where there were endings. Her heart was racing and her stomach started to eat itself. Her arms and legs began to feel weak and full of fatigue.

The sun shined on her tan skin. She opened her arms to welcome the one good thing in her life.

The light.

She looked up at the bright sky and sat down hugging her knees to her chest. She twiddled with her fingers and she took deep breaths in.

"It's been a while, Beverly." She smiled with all the passion she could conjure. Though it quickly faded into a neutral state. "I miss you so much. I really wish you were here with me. I don't know who to talk to anymore besides you." Her heartfelt heavy and destroyed. Her limps turned numb and her mind became empty.

All-day long she looked at the sky. Her thoughts finally cleared. All she could hear and see was nature. Beautiful trees swaying with the wind, and clouds forming into organic shapes. Though she noticed the flowers were gone and the air was less light.

Everything was fading.

"You made me feel the happiest." Her eyes started to water, tears were forming and she started to hate herself more. "I've become weaker." She sucked her tears back up and laughed at herself.

Her heart started to calm down as she heard the sound of the leaves ruffling and the sun warming up her skin. Glazing her skin with warmth.

She then repositioned herself and laid down on the rooftop of the school. She laid in a starfish position.

"You were my home but now you're gone." She put her arm over her eyes. "Why did you have to die? Why couldn't I save you?" Her guilt started to build up slowly. She couldn't stop the ringing in her ears and the emotional numbness she felt all across her body.

Everything started to become blank. Empty.

Her stomach churned as her mind replayed scarring memories. She began hitting her thighs and scratching her arms nonstop. Pain surged all across her thighs, it was a burning sensation.

The pain felt nice.

"Why can't I be normal?" She kept shaking her head. She couldn't hold back her sadness any longer. Tears started to flow and she sobbed crazily. She bit her lip hard to stop her from making any noise.

Crying silently was all she could do.

"Why am I so goddamn fucked up?" Her nose started to become stuffed and she sniffed multiple times. Each tear came running down with emotion. Her eyes were red and puffy, obvious signs that she cried

"Why me?" She wiped away her tears and tried to collect herself again. The numbness ran over her body again. She laid there without even blinking, nor a single feeling or sensation made her feel. There was no pain and no joy. Everything looked plain, black and white.

"I'm so sorry, Beverly. I took everything you had and now you're gone. I ruined you..." She sniffed again, "I don't understand why everyone loves to hate on me. Maybe it's karma for all the deeds I did to you."

===============
what did you guys think of this chapter???

insane right? i'm sorry this chapter was a lil short. this chapter was meant to be short so you readers could see a different perspective on Izzy.

PLEASE VOTE & SHARE

PLEASE COMMENT THEORIES