Chapter 6

Draco went about his day normally except during potions Potter absolutely had to sit next to him. Insisting that it would be the only time that they'd get to be near each other. Potter kept trying to hold hands under the table, insisting on touching Draco one way or another. Draco's feelings were on overload from the day. He was starting to like Potter more and more, but what if all of it was the cookie? The spell that he was under. Draco didn't want to be broken hearted after it either wore off or when Potter drank the reversal potion.

Draco could feel Potter's eyes on him all day in areas he knew that Potter and he would cross paths. In the Great Hall Draco would look up and Potter would be staring at him with puppy dog eyes at almost all times. Draco was kind of glad things sort of went back to normal.

At the end of dinner, Draco and his friends left before Potter and his friends did, so Draco walked his friends to their dorm before heading to his room with Potter. Draco looked and looked but he couldn't find where the cookies were, which was really concerning. Potter doesn't have time to come to the room during the day, unless he found time.

"Hey Draco I'm back!" Potter smiled lovingly.

"Great, Potter where are the cookies Ginny made for you?"

"Harry! Call me Harryyyyyy!" Potter pouted.

"Can you just please tell me where the cookies went?" Draco continued to look.

"They're right here." Potter pulled them out of a weird hiding spot he hadn't looked at yet. "Speaking of these cookies." Potter opened the box. "They're really good!" Potter immediately shoved another cookie into his mouth to Draco's dismay.

"NOOOOOOOO STOP! You cannot eat anymore of those!" Draco yelled, but it was too late. The cookie was being swallowed and Potter's eyes glazed over pink once more. Draco quickly snatched the box from Potters hands and ran out of the room. He put a spell on the box to forever keep it shut and threw it away in a random trash bin. Sighing, Draco returned to the room and hoped that nothing too bad will happen from Potter having another cookie. Happy that the cookies were gone for good. 

Potter looked to be in the bathroom when he returned, so he swiftly sat down in his seat as he started writing a letter for Granger.

Granger,

I didn't get rid of the cookies in time, he hid them and I couldn't find them before he came home and had another one. Please alert Slughorn of this and make the potion fit accordingly. I am so sorry, I tried.

-Malfoy

A pair of arms wrapped around Draco and a pair of lips found his neck, making the blonde's breath hitch. A tongue found it's way out of it's owners mouth and onto Draco's neck, making circular motions as the owner started sucking on his neck.

"What are you doing?" Draco barely got out, trying his hardest not to moan.

"I want you so bad." Potter groaned, picking Draco up and throwing him onto his bed. "I love you, I want you, I need you." Potter put his leg between Draco's and kissed his neck again. "I love you more than anything so if you need me to stop at any point just say it." Draco looked at the ravenette in front of him and nodded. Now seemed like as good as any to kiss this boy he's been longing to talk to, touch, even kiss. Draco wanted Potter, but he would not allowed Potter to stick his penis inside of him. Not today and definitely not when Potter was under this stupid love spell cookie. Potter smiled and kiss the blonde in front of him.

~~~

"Geeze, of course Harry hid the cookies. I really hope Malfoy is okay after tonight, there's no telling what a second cookie would do." Hermione sighed, blushing at the thoughts that rushed into her head.

"Bloody hell, I hope Harry doesn't regret anything after this. Merlin! What if they have, "Ron looked around before whispering, "sex!"

Hermione peered into the fire. "I hope one of them has condoms then." She laughed. "Now I have the perfect present for Harry come Christmas."

"Merlin, Hermione that is just awful!" Ron laughed along.

"I'm going to have to alert Professor McGonagall to keep them in that room for the time being and to continue the punishment later."

~~~

Harry rubbed his crotch against Draco's, the two boys kissing fiercely. Their tongues were doing the tango as Draco held onto Harry, little moans escaping his mouth as Harry's hands explored Draco's body. Harry pushed up and took off Draco's shirt, giving Draco one more peck on the lips he focused his attention on Draco's perfectly round and pink nipples. They were already getting hard from the cool air in the room. Harry toyed with one gently, squeezing and flicking it while his tongue flicked the other, causing Draco to throw his head back and bite his lip. Harry's free hand rested on Draco's dick that was slowly getting harder. Harry smiled and let his teeth graze the sensitive nipple before gently nibbling on it. Draco gasped in pleasure as he covered his blushing face.

"No don't cover your face." Harry forced Draco's hands away as he looked into the steely grey eyes. "I want to see all your facial expressions. I want to see everything." Harry put Draco's hands on his shoulders before switching nipples. Draco gripped Harry's shoulders as he moaned and pressed his growing erection against Harry's hands.

The boys felt electricity where their bare skin touched each other. Harry kissed down Draco's chest to his pant line, where he kissed the clothed erection. Harry took off his shirt and pants before taking Draco's pants off. In their underwear Harry pulled Draco close and they kissed more, Harry rubbed his erection against Draco's. Both boys panted in excitement, little moans escaping their mouths as Harry reached down and started touching Draco. His hand went underneath Draco's underwear and he started stroking the trembling blonde.

"Ahn~ Harry!" Draco moaned as Harry started focusing his fingers on playing with the head. One hand toyed with the head while the other was gently massaging the balls. Draco was losing his mind over it, no one had ever touched him like that before. He was so close. Draco quickly flopped over on top of Harry and licked his lips. The underwear was thrown off of both of them. "You're turn." Draco softly said, biting his lip.

Draco taking charge was enough to make Harry horny enough to want to screw him for hours, over and over again. But Draco was also straddling him and moving his hips so sexily on top of him. Draco pulled Harry's dick out of his underwear and made both bare dicks touch. He stroked both of them, making sure to look at Harry and see the pleasure he was certainly feeling. Harry grabbed Draco's ass, squeezing and smacking it. At one point one of Harry's fingers found Draco's asshole as he poked and prodded at the entrance. When the finger went in Draco moaned loudly before cumming unexpectedly. Harry came right after, feeling the hot and sticky juice on his torso. Draco quickly got off and got tissues to clean up the mess.

"Po- Harry, next time, please don't put your finger or anything for that matter, in my ass. I'm not comfortable with that yet." The Slytherin looked embarrassed as he quickly found his underwear and pulled them back on.

"Of course love." Harry smiled, tugging his underwear on too. Harry then pulled the blonde into bed with him and snuggled with him.

"Harry! At least let me put on a shirt!" Draco looked away, blushing like mad.

Harry smirked, leaned over the blonde to retrieve a shirt, and put it on top of Draco. "Wear this one." 

Draco looked at the shirt and then again at Harry. "This isn't mine..."

"So? You just said you needed a shirt. Wear mine." Harry smiled.

"What's Grey's Anatomy?" Draco asked.

"It's a muggle tv show. Just wear the bloody shirt." Harry put the shirt over Draco's head and looked at him expectantly. Draco blushed and sighed, pulling the shirt fully on. They then fell asleep in each others arms.